Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 16, 2005

Old     (ccwhite)      Join Date: Jul 2004       04-18-2005, 5:24 AM Reply   
I just wanted to say thanks to all of the people I met last weekend and let me ride with them while I was far away from my home lake on a business trip.

The South Bay Boarders are a top notch group of people to hang out with... even though they are californians :-)

Gary - Thanks a million pal, your a class act.
Stacy - Remember that the camera has that manual window as well as the LCD display :-)
Terri - Quit sleeping in piles of spiders
Tim - If you keep trying, im sure you can get enough weight in the boat to shoot the curl on the wake surfer
Misty - Don't push that knee to hard, you got a full season ahead of you

Thanks again all, I hope we can do it again sometime

Chris
Old     (ivyrider)      Join Date: Jan 2004       04-18-2005, 10:02 AM Reply   
What an awesome day!! Thanks so much for riding with us. It was great to meet you and hang out with you for the day. You aren't too bad yourself... for a Texan.

Let us know next time you come this way again, and we will all get together.
Old     (ccwhite)      Join Date: Jul 2004       04-18-2005, 12:39 PM Reply   
Im trying to fabricate a BS trip for the June 25th ride, but Im not holding my breath.

Change offices and move out here were gas is only $2.00 a gallon :-)
Old     (sanger215guy)      Join Date: Oct 2004       04-19-2005, 6:00 PM Reply   
Chris;
Thanks alot for comming and showing us how kool Texans are. Hope to get the chance to ride out there later this year. But you gotta quit rubbing in the 2 dollar thing. I will get the pic's from Teri and post them for ya, don't want any of the back home pals to think you were lying.