Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (kellen)      Join Date: Jan 2007       07-14-2010, 11:45 AM Reply   
Bump is a lake based PARTY at Tullock but they should incorporate some wake or rail!
I herd rumor of a rail jam in the works for the next one.. that would be RAD!!!! any one herd anything??
Old     (xmarksthespot)      Join Date: Oct 2006       07-14-2010, 6:47 PM Reply   
There will be a rail session in the middle of all the action that will already be taking place. Sponsors, riders, and more attendance will make this AUG 14th event one to remember. For now. This is what we have goin on:

REHAB MX and LIQUID PLAYGROUND organizing and settin up the NOR CAL HYPERLITE supplied rails for a laid back session mid day sat and possibly a night sesh. Riders from NOR CAL FACTION CWB, LIQUID PLAYGROUND, NC HYPE, and more are expected to try and win some cash in a best trick winner take all pot (the pot will be TBA)

So what do we got? An all day event that sells out the resort already with great dj's, tricked out boats, and random events from mid day on till 2AM, and then add a rail jam!?!? Whaaa!?!? Its gonna be a hoot! But if you dont have access to a house up there, make sure you get a room QUICK! Because the rooms will be a sold out!

Any sponsorship or rider questions, go ahead and email me @ info@rehabmoto.com.

-MORE INFO TO COME!
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       07-14-2010, 10:06 PM Reply   
i heard about this s--t too, im in fo sho.