Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 09, 2007

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-13-2007, 9:23 PM Reply   
I am looking to buy a Ski Nautique 2001 in Lake Anna, Virginia. Due to my location (New Zealand) I cannot inspect the boat myself, is there anyone close who would mind looking at it for me?
Old     (lka__supra24ssv)      Join Date: Jan 2007       03-14-2007, 6:54 AM Reply   
Check over at DCWAKE.COM I would, but I would have no idea what I am looking for.
Old     (tmorganti)      Join Date: Feb 2007       03-14-2007, 8:19 AM Reply   
Lake Anna is my lake of choice. I will be there March 31st assuming weather is good to try out my new boat and most weekends after mid may.
Old     (lka__supra24ssv)      Join Date: Jan 2007       03-14-2007, 6:15 PM Reply   
Todd what kind of boat did you get?
Old     (seangriswold)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-15-2007, 6:48 AM Reply   
Any of your guys friends with Tommy? I met Jimmy and Lee down there this past year with Tommy.
Old     (tmorganti)      Join Date: Feb 2007       03-15-2007, 8:20 AM Reply   
Supra....I bought an 06 Centurion Lightning Vdrive. It's new but an 06. Don't have pictures yet...but they unwrapped it yesterday to add speakers, amp and racks. I just spoke with the sales rep and he is going to send me a couple pics today.

Sean,
Not sure if I or my friends know Tommy....Last year was my first real summer spending much time there. The year before only a couple days. My friends and my Brother in Law have a lot of friends down there and we know the owner of Duke's Creek pretty well, along with the owner of the little wakeboard shop lakeside on the South End of the lake where the restaurant etc is. Chances are maybe I met Tommy or my friends know him, but not sure.
Old     (seangriswold)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-25-2007, 11:09 AM Reply   
Todd,

Tommy has the 23LSV that is black in yellow. It looks almost like the wakeworld boat. He has the carbon fiber tower too. I talked to a friend Noah who is connected through people with DCWake and they are doing a kick off ride next saturday. He mentioned they had 5 boats going down and they would be riding on the hot side. I am trying to tie up some loose ends with my excursion so I can make it down with my boat.
Old     (dansmith)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-27-2007, 7:57 AM Reply   
I've got nothing to add here. I just saw a bunch of Lake Anna posts and felt right at home...

Oh, wait, here's something... a pic of Todd's boat:
http://dcwake.com/components/com_forum/files/boat__reduced_size_209.jpg