Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 15, 2006

Old     (schackdaddy)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-03-2006, 4:16 AM Reply   
The Supra and the X-2 were my fav. Supra had some awsome show prices on there boats. The Sup i have the pics of listed at $74 and the show price was $57.

My Fav, especially for the show price

My other Fav, killer color scheme

X-80

Old     (caffeineguy)      Join Date: Apr 2004       02-03-2006, 4:35 AM Reply   
74k for a Supra? Those list prices are definetly for the uninformed buyer. I love Supras, 57k is about the most expensive Supra I've seen.
Old     (schackdaddy)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-03-2006, 5:18 AM Reply   
I am the uninformed buyer, thanks for the info. As you can see I don't really know that much about the wake boats.
Old     (krbaugh)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-03-2006, 6:29 AM Reply   
looked like $74.00 to me heck i will take 2 at that price
Old     (jaubrey)      Join Date: Feb 2003       02-03-2006, 8:22 AM Reply   
I really like illusion towers but the one on the orange malibu is hideous. It soesn't even match the color of the rest of the boat. Just my two cents.
Old    tclagggym            02-03-2006, 8:49 AM Reply   
Don't forget the Supra is 24'and the SAN, Malibu and X Star are all priced $68,000+. I saw the same boat at the LA show and if money was an option I would buy the Supra over the other boats. I own a orange 2003 SAN and I think the tower on the Malibu looks great! Maybe my resolution is different on my screen because it looks the same color to me.
Old     (jaubrey)      Join Date: Feb 2003       02-03-2006, 12:37 PM Reply   
i too really think the supras are some of the best looking boats out there and definitely a great boat for the price. Although I'm a mastercraft guy and wouldn't give up my x30 for the anything, i really think supra is doing some great things and it would be hard to turn down the deals supra offer.