Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 24, 2008

Old     (adrenalindustries)      Join Date: Jun 2008       07-03-2008, 5:49 AM Reply   
Tell me what you guys think of this video! Its a Intro to our new video coming up in August!Let me know what you think!
Check out our new Promo Video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FAA6qFIJr0
Old     (mike2001)      Join Date: Feb 2008       07-03-2008, 9:39 AM Reply   
Is this going to be a rider video or more of a promo video for camp? I liked the instructor interviews, good to see what their perspective is. Didn't like the music, but that's personal preference.
Old     (adrenalindustries)      Join Date: Jun 2008       07-03-2008, 10:57 AM Reply   
Kind of both... Everyone you saw is part of a Wakeboard School. This will be to Advertise Sponsors, Riders, Wakeboarding in general... It will be the first of many of just kids going out and having fun! Hopefully this will motivate everyone to do better not only in wakeboarding but put heart in everything you do! Anything is possible and everyone has a talent in something... We want to bring out these talents and open new areas through peoples lives... that is what it is all about!!!
Old     (srh00z)      Join Date: Jun 2003       07-03-2008, 11:20 AM Reply   
Well done! Looks like the attitude is positive and that you are in it to push the sport and each other.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       07-03-2008, 11:30 AM Reply   
Justin, that video is sick! You guys definitely have the right attitude to not only be successful but to have a lot of fun in this industry!

I will vouch for you guys, I felt like part of the Adrenal family after hanging out for an afternoon. You have a great thing going.
Old     (bzmillerboy)      Join Date: Jun 2006       07-03-2008, 12:50 PM Reply   
Sounds like you guys are motivated and great for the sport, keep it up.

The video production was great, angles and shots were awesome! The only thing I didn't like was the music of choice. Promos are used to get the view pumped up and excited, don't fade the music out slowly (most of the time) and choose something up beat.
Old     (adrenalindustries)      Join Date: Jun 2008       07-06-2008, 12:37 PM Reply   
Steve! I am glad you felt that way. You already know that we had allot of fun with you!
Thanks for all the comments.
Old     (wakeslife)      Join Date: Jul 2005       07-06-2008, 1:44 PM Reply   
Nice work on the vid. And I liked the tunes!
Old     (helix_rider)      Join Date: Mar 2003       07-06-2008, 1:52 PM Reply   
I like the tunes, liked the vibe, and feel like that promo is something anyone could get behind...parent, advertiser, wakeboard camp attendee, you name it. +1 well done