Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 08, 2003

Old     (obriengotwake)      Join Date: Feb 2003       06-19-2003, 8:41 AM Reply   
Im intrested in getting a new boat next may when i graduate. any info on what u ride, i have drove MC and CC but am also lookin at BU, Moomba, Supra. Im looking at a Direct drive. If you can give me info on cost with what options, how it rides and any other usefull info. If im gonna spend this much for a boat im gonna be picky and get all the info i can. Thanks and ride hard.
Old     (rock_n_boardin)      Join Date: May 2003       06-19-2003, 10:10 AM Reply   
Check out the Tige 22I, we love ours and with the new "2003" convex hull and taps, it throws a decent unweighted wake. Plus the seating arrangment for a direct drive boat is awesome, up to 9 behind the windshield and all but one facing the rider! Believe me, we didn't think that mattered to much before, but since we have been out in our new 22I the past 2 months, we have found that we love the seating. Check it out! They go for around 40K, at that price it included, bimini, boat cover, stereo "we choose to not have it installed and they cut $500 off the price", tandem Extreme trailer and and at least from the Corona Dealership in CA, a very nice tower that has built in racks for 4 boards. We added Perfect Pass "highly recomended" and a dual battery.

Go to Tige.com and request a brochure, they will send a brochure and a cool DVD highlighting their boats and team riders. Major props for the DVD!
Old     (jon_a)      Join Date: Feb 2003       06-19-2003, 12:59 PM Reply   
Definitely look at the Moomba Mobius and the Supra Launch. They are probably the least expensive direct drives you will find and they don't lack the quality compared to other wakeboard boats even though the price is cheaper. I love my Mobius. It throws a great wake when weighted properly.