Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 29, 2006

Old    jrss13            08-10-2006, 4:41 AM Reply   
After reading a ton of posts on mainlines, I have decided to go with the Accurate A-line. I am just wondering how difficult the blue one is to see in the water. I've never riden with a blue mainline, but it seems as if it wouldn't show up as good as the red one. Anyone have any experience with using a blue mainline?
Old     (kristian)      Join Date: Nov 2002       08-10-2006, 5:09 AM Reply   
I've had blue mainlines for the past 4 years or so (only by chance) and haven't had any problems with seeing them.
Old     (newman)      Join Date: Jun 2006       08-10-2006, 6:07 AM Reply   
Blue isn't too bad. Black disappears completely in the water.
Old     (parkgirl)      Join Date: Nov 2001       08-10-2006, 9:22 AM Reply   
I have the Black one and its not too bad, even in the delta. I thought it would be.
I use the Red one as well, and if you need to see it more visually go for that one, but I really have not noticed a difference between the two either way, driving or riding.
Old     (boardn197)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-10-2006, 10:36 PM Reply   
Don't know about the blue but the black disappears in the water and the cable texture freaks out those use to ski lines. I love it though.
Old     (wakeeater)      Join Date: May 2002       08-11-2006, 12:17 AM Reply   
i have own a white one and have ridden with the black. the visibility is not bad even in the delta
Old     (wakesa)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-11-2006, 10:41 AM Reply   
I use a black one in fairly dark brown water and I can still see it from a bit of a distance. Since it creates ripples when its moving in the water you wont have trouble spotting it. this is just my opinion. overall I have no troubles with watsoever...
Old    jrss13            08-11-2006, 2:54 PM Reply   
Thanks for all the responses. Anyone run into trouble with their A-line sinking? - or do they float pretty well?
Old     (madchild1)      Join Date: Mar 2005       08-11-2006, 5:04 PM Reply   
i have the white one, it's waaay visible. looks way clean too.
Old     (luke22885)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-21-2006, 11:58 AM Reply   
I just got the white A line and love it. No problems with seeing it and never sinks on me.
Old     (newman)      Join Date: Jun 2006       08-22-2006, 7:50 AM Reply   
My A-line sinks like a rock. If we circle the rider too slow, it'll go right under him. Other than that, it's great.