Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 14, 2007

Old     (06outbackv)      Join Date: Dec 2006       09-09-2007, 3:32 PM Reply   
I am need of some new bindings and have narrowed my down to 2. I am looking at either the CWB Faction or the 3DS's. I cannot demo either of them so I am hoping for some good inputs. I currently have the 06 States and they are just not comfortable anymore. I need a more advanced binding. Thanks for any info
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       09-09-2007, 4:02 PM Reply   
I ride the 07 3D's binding and it is by far the most comfortable binding i have ever used. Next to any new C/T liquid force it is an unreal binding. I hear great things (besides durability apparently) about Ronix bindings but have never tried them. I LOVE the stiffness of the 3D's binding giving you more support up high. I have not come out of these bindings since I got them. After break-in, some say false but i disagree, they are one of the easiest bindings to get into just my two-cents.
Old     (hawk7)      Join Date: Apr 2007       09-09-2007, 6:01 PM Reply   
Can I Interest You in the Hype Murray's, or perhaps the Ronix One Binding?
Old     (06outbackv)      Join Date: Dec 2006       09-09-2007, 6:10 PM Reply   
Sure,,if you have them in a medium or mini medium and for a good price
Old     (biglap)      Join Date: Aug 2007       09-09-2007, 9:17 PM Reply   
I really love my LF Shane, but since I tried the Ronnix One boots, I just want to get a pair!!! So comfortable!!! It's easy to understand, no 9-11 size.... you are a 10, there's a 10.... voilą!!! Still enjoy my Shanes!!!
Old     (seven20)      Join Date: Feb 2003       09-09-2007, 10:28 PM Reply   
Geoffrey, I have some 2007 Proofs (same as 06 Parks) that are in like new condition that i'll let go for a pretty good deal as well..size med
Old     (proho)      Join Date: Aug 2005       09-09-2007, 11:20 PM Reply   
both good boots. factions are easier to get into and can give a more secure fit. both boots are pretty stiff. its hard to say which would be more comfortable.
Old     (w00taz)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-10-2007, 12:43 PM Reply   
Not sure if its a "grass is always greener" but I have the 3ds and I got my girl the fem version of the factions and wish I had the factions.. The 3ds hurts my feet when they come off... like break your foot hurt. There was another thread on here where someone wouldn't explicitly state which binding it was but about 30 people said they had the 3ds and would NOT be surprised if that was the suspect binding. The 3ds is a dream to get on but I have to leave them VERY loose as to be able to pop off in a hard fall. If I am trying something I an likely to catch an edge or toe in I reach down and pull all the straps loose. They are incredibly stiff but loosening so they don't break my feet loses all the stability.
Old     (rmcronin)      Join Date: Aug 2002       09-10-2007, 12:47 PM Reply   
GB Saints have held up great for 2 months of riding at least 5x/week. I've ripped every other pair of bindings I've bought at some point in their life for the last 12 years.
Old     (dudeman)      Join Date: Mar 2005       09-10-2007, 12:53 PM Reply   
I have the 3DS and love them. My son has the Factions and he loves them. I love the stiffness, matches my body. He loves the flex of the Factions, he's young and can still put that to use with style.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       09-10-2007, 12:58 PM Reply   
Hmnmmm sounds like you have never tried the O'brien Xenons on before. I would do that before you buy any other brand.
Old     (byrd)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-10-2007, 1:00 PM Reply   
I ride the Factions, best binding IMO. I have ridden 06 Transits, Alpha's, 07 Zeus, and the Factions and Zeus were the only ones that I did not get any heel lift with.
Old     (byrd)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-10-2007, 1:04 PM Reply   
I ride the Factions, best binding IMO. I have ridden 06 Transits, Alpha's, 07 Zeus, and the Factions and Zeus were the only ones that I did not get any heel lift with.
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       09-11-2007, 6:50 AM Reply   
go with the watsons they are the best
Old     (jward10)      Join Date: Mar 2007       09-11-2007, 7:47 AM Reply   
Hey trevor,
What year are those Murray's. I just ordered the 07 Murray's and was wondering what you thought of them.
Old    sealyon.net            09-11-2007, 8:15 AM Reply   
I ride the 3DS and love them. I have used the factions and they were very comfie on the bottom of the foot but turned all of my toes numb.They seem to fit people with narrow feet better.