Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 14, 2007

Old     (matt_ostmeyer)      Join Date: Mar 2003       09-25-2007, 8:27 PM Reply   
Want to live at the best place in Southern California? There is a sick place for rent that I am going to try to get into, but would like roommates. It is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath place on the water with a boat slip for $2500/month. This place was recently for sale for $875,000, but the owners decided to rent it... You can imagine it is very clean and nice.

If you're interested, get back to me asap, so I can make a decision on whether to go on this place or not... you won't regret living on the lagoon if you're in socal.

mattostmeyer@gmail.com
913 908-8081
Old     (monkey)      Join Date: Oct 2002       09-27-2007, 8:21 AM Reply   
FYI, the boat in your profile is too long for the lagoon. There's a 21 foot length limit, and it's enforced. I just got measured.
Old     (matt_ostmeyer)      Join Date: Mar 2003       09-27-2007, 11:03 AM Reply   
Hey Tim - yeah I know all about the length limit for Bristol Cove. I live in the cove now, just I have to move to another spot because Dave's girlfriend is moving in and they want to "fly solo" as he puts it. The boat in my profile pic actually isn't mine - it's my buddy Eric's boat. His wife bought it for him when he got back from Iraq... Epic did a custom wrap on it for him with an "Air Force" theme - pretty cool. I'm holding out for the 21 footer ;) Luckily my roommate has the old red and white 2001 nautique, and we are able to ride that for the time being.
Old     (matt_ostmeyer)      Join Date: Mar 2003       09-27-2007, 11:08 AM Reply   
So anyone want to move in??? We need one more roommate and with three people, it'll be $833/month... right on the water... huge portch and 2 balconies overlooking the cove... slip out back... clean and spacious... cool vaulted ceilings... wakeboarding galore... surfing 5 mins away... butter smooth 90% of the time... fishing... kayaking... did I mention wakeboarding???
Old     (spin2win)      Join Date: Feb 2006       09-27-2007, 11:43 AM Reply   
if I wasnt married I would be there for sure
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-27-2007, 11:58 AM Reply   
Ditto
Old     (kingskrew)      Join Date: May 2004       09-27-2007, 1:25 PM Reply   
I see that 2001 out all the time, I'll give you guys a wave next time I see you riding.

-Steve
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       09-27-2007, 2:42 PM Reply   
If I didn't live 2000 miles away and own my own house, I would do it.
Old    K.B.C.            09-27-2007, 2:57 PM Reply   
I was just in Enci last week, went riding in Mission Bay once while I was down. I'd love to move down there, that sounds like one sweet set up. If only the timing were a little better.
Old     (garret_s)      Join Date: Apr 2006       09-27-2007, 4:21 PM Reply   
Matt...I am going to quit school and come live in your new garage. Is that cool?

Everyone else: The lagoon kicks ass for boarding(unless I am in town, and its choppy...), take him up on this offer!
Old     (matt_ostmeyer)      Join Date: Mar 2003       09-27-2007, 5:56 PM Reply   
What boat are you in Steve? (I'll wave back ;)

Sorry to hear all the marriages are dragging you down... haha just kidding. The lagoon is alright for southern california... but I do miss fresh water... and housing markets that actually afford ownership (Tim).
Old     (matt_ostmeyer)      Join Date: Mar 2003       09-27-2007, 5:57 PM Reply   
Garret, I got a sweet bunk bed I can put in that garage for you!!!