Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 01, 2005

Old     (airwarrior04)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-05-2005, 9:59 PM Reply   
Great day great company great water great weather BUT the water was as cold as hell!
*THANKS FOR THE PULL DAD

Here are some pics!

(My friend Kyle)

(Me doin a invert with out trying) (hum im stumped how did i do that ON ACCIDENT)

(Me Chillin)

(Message edited by Air-warrior04 on March 05, 2005)
Old    walt            03-05-2005, 10:07 PM Reply   
Good job Zack !
Old     (airwarrior04)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-05-2005, 10:09 PM Reply   
Well Thanks!
Old     (ridn9high)      Join Date: Feb 2004       03-05-2005, 10:29 PM Reply   
Where's the call???????????J/K
If I don't see you and your dad before I leave in 3 weeks, have fun.

Looks like you all had a great time. Get that W2W yet?

(Message edited by ridn9high on March 05, 2005)
Old     (airwarrior04)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-05-2005, 10:33 PM Reply   
Hey Mike-

I would of called you but it was a last minute descision! we woke up this morning at like 7:30 and went out side to see the weather! The friend we took lived 2 mins away! Hey i think we are going not this weekend but next weekend (March 19) if you can drive out to san jose santa clara area your welcome to ride with us ill call you!
:-D But yeah i came so close! I keep comin closer and closer ever time i ride! Alomsot there! Thanks for the support!
Old     (ridn9high)      Join Date: Feb 2004       03-05-2005, 10:40 PM Reply   
(925)784-8919
Defintely call me, will probably be my last ride in Cali for a while. Hope the weather stays nice, I have had enought rain for one year already.
Old     (rvh3)      Join Date: Jul 2003       03-06-2005, 9:56 AM Reply   
Zack,
I see that you put your board on the sundeck with the fins down. Take it from someone that has learned the hard way, the fins can definately puncture through the material. I now lay the board down upside down on the board edge/ and bindings. Just a thought.
Old    howie            03-06-2005, 11:07 AM Reply   
hey zack looking for a third anytime email me I live 5 min.s from calero and anderson and work down the street form anderson I am good for gas and cash
Old     (nlitworld)      Join Date: Feb 2005       03-06-2005, 5:05 PM Reply   
Zack, how's that vest treat you? I've heard good things from companies trying to push the product, but I was wondering how the average person liked it. Nice "invert" by the way.
Old     (airwarrior04)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-06-2005, 5:07 PM Reply   
Lloyd~

I like the vest it floats your reel well and it is light and its thin on the chest area but kinda bulky down in the stomach! It is way better than my previous costco jobe wanna be neoprene vest!

late-
zach