Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 07, 2003

Old    xtremebordgurl            09-01-2003, 4:41 PM Reply   
OCWBD (Obbsessive Compulsive WakeBoarding Disorder! I've been up here at school for like 2 days and all I can think about is wakeboarding, now generally this is normal, but now I got it really bad! I mean its messing with me now! Like I feel like I'm homesick for wakeboarding and Florida, and I don't even LIVE in Florida!!!! I feel so costraphobic up here, there's no water anywhere, no one even water skiis! and I'm dreading winter worse then ever before. Today they had this like speaker or something and leading up to the podium there are these two hand rails and all I could see was shane and the pointless guys gapping the guest speaker. Man, I got it BAD! TO be honest I'm not too stked about this school thing, i feel like its a waste of my time, I know its not but I don't have huge dreams, just a shack on a lake with a Malibu VLX, open my own little shop and call it good. I know its easier said then done but.. anyway, I would kill to be able to talk to ANYONE that loves wakeboarding. Just to hear the stoke from somebody, wakeworlds all I got! I don't know what to do, I mean I've got to get over it, classes start tommarrow and I need to get good grades so i can transfer to a Fl school. My local shop is only an hour and a half from here, my class tomorrow gets out at 9: 15 am, is it too crazy for me to drive down there to ride? Anyone got any advice? Thanx for letting me vent.