Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 10, 2007

Old     (longlakerider)      Join Date: Mar 2007       08-21-2007, 4:00 PM Reply   
i have a pair of 06 3ds bindings and they are way to much of a pain to get in and out of. ive used beer bottles in them stretched them by hand and have been riding them for 4 months. and getting in and out of them just kills them for me.

can you guys recomend any binding for me. i really liked my buddys pair of shanes but i like a little bit more of a stiff binding. so what binding is for me?
also demoing anything is not an option for me
Old     (rpayer)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-21-2007, 4:04 PM Reply   
CWB Faction
Old     (hyperlite_boards)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-21-2007, 4:06 PM Reply   
the murray was not a very stiff binding but i personally dont like closed toe bindings and they are pretty hard to get in and out of but they are very comfortable just i dont think the boa system really works i woulnt recommend them but i really like this years eras oh ya the murrays are the 07s
Old     (entrustclothing)      Join Date: Jul 2005       08-21-2007, 4:09 PM Reply   
the LF transit is super coomfy and easy to get into, probably my favorite boot! just wish they made a close toe :-(
Old     (player138)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-21-2007, 5:31 PM Reply   
I second the CWB Faction. Easiest binding to get into and out of ever.
Old     (mcwakerider)      Join Date: Dec 2006       08-21-2007, 5:39 PM Reply   
ronix bindings are super easy to get in an out of. can get in my ones without water or anything...
Old     (longlakerider)      Join Date: Mar 2007       08-21-2007, 5:45 PM Reply   
thanks for the opinions guys.
what do you all think of the cells?
Old     (1boarder_kevin)      Join Date: Mar 2007       08-21-2007, 6:00 PM Reply   
I broke the cells in less than a week. I then went with the CT watsons and I love them. I use to ride the 3ds as well.
Old     (sdmjr)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-21-2007, 6:05 PM Reply   
I have the cell bindings and they are great. Easy to get on and off. I heat molded them and the fit perfect. no pressure points. I felt like i could ride in them all day long. i had the cabal before and i will not go back to an open toe binding again.my 2 cents
Old     (biglap)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-21-2007, 7:31 PM Reply   
Comfort = Ronix (never ride, just tried)

I got the Shane and it fit perfect... I really love it!!!! I don't want anything else...