Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 17, 2004

Old     (goodtimes)      Join Date: Sep 2003       02-10-2004, 6:30 PM Reply   
2003 was a great year for me and Gekko Ski Boats that I've decided to add a higher end, more luxurious line of ski boats.

Calabria hasn't been offered for sale in Alberta since 1998 and now it's back. I'm proud to be the dealer for the three prairie provinces and look forward to showing it off at the shows.

I invite everyone to come and check it out.
Saskatoon - Feb. 26-29. Calabria & Gekko
Edmonton - Mar. 11-14. Calabria

Go to www.gtwatersports.com for more details.
I'll have pictures taken of the exact boat from the Saskatoon Show.
Old     (hamkj)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-10-2004, 7:54 PM Reply   
Darren... you are a tad late for me... I just ordered my boat... I went with Supreme.... I contacted Calabria directly... the closest dealer was back east... the factory did not send me any info... the dealer did not send me any info... i emailed the factory again... they didnt contact me nor send any info, nor got a dealer to contact me... so I was under the assumption that there was no one that could sell me a Calabria in BC.

Dont know what happened... but obviously they didnt take me seriously...

No one could even give me a price.. have no idea what the pro-v sells for in canada...
Old     (goodtimes)      Join Date: Sep 2003       02-10-2004, 8:09 PM Reply   
Sorry to hear that no one got back to you. If I would have known about you needing info, I would have responded right away.

When did you contact them? My deal with them was just made final about a month ago.

Good luck with your Supreme and maybe in a couple of years you'll want to look again at Calabria.

Go to the 'ski boats on sale' page on my website for pricing on the one I'm bringing in. (if you haven't already)
Old     (hamkj)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-10-2004, 9:11 PM Reply   
Thanks Darren.. I started the search for a new boat about 6 months ago... contacted dealers... manufacturers... etc.... was really interested in pure vert... and the great reviews the pro-v has received... would still like a brochure.... wake_up@shaw.ca www.wakeupwatersports.homestead.com
Old     (goodtimes)      Join Date: Sep 2003       02-11-2004, 4:51 AM Reply   
No problem Kyle. I will have brochures when the boat gets here near the end of next week. Email me your address and I'll send you a brochure and video.

Your Supreme looks great.