Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 17, 2004

Old     (radikal)      Join Date: Feb 2004       02-07-2004, 11:24 AM Reply   
Please the Owners of an Tigé 22V, comments on your boat about what you like and what you don't like.
Dont forget to talk about the wake and the fuel consommmation please.
Old     (knelems)      Join Date: May 2002       02-07-2004, 3:36 PM Reply   
You can try posting on tigeowners.com if you haven't already.That is what I used as my Demo last year and will use that or the 24V this summer.I'm anxious to try the new 335 HP Vortec to see how it compares to the 6.2 320 HP Merc I used last summer.
Old     (monstertower)      Join Date: Mar 2003       02-09-2004, 6:08 AM Reply   
We got a 2004 22Vwith the 335 EFI and love it. The wake is wider than the SAN but that's becuase the boat is a lot wider and has tons more room.

Really good riders love the wider wake becuase they dont land so far out into the flats. As a wannabe I ride at 65' now and it's great.

I have not quantified the fuel consumption but I was suprised how good it was, certainly burns less fuel than a 200EFI outboard. Overall I love the boat. My only comment to Tige was the ballast tank wiring and plumbing could have been cleaner but love the boat in every way.