Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 09, 2003

Old     (hatepwcs)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-18-2003, 10:34 AM Reply   
leaving Castaic friday 7ish be home sunday or monday depending on everyones schedule.
email me chris@kimaging.com
Old     (hatepwcs)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-18-2003, 10:38 AM Reply   
Forgot Sanger V210 w/1700lbs. Camping at Orwood you'll need at least $80 for food and fuel.
Old     (hatepwcs)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-18-2003, 10:59 AM Reply   
locals welcome as well.
Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-18-2003, 11:20 AM Reply   
Chris - What time do you think you will be at Orwood? I'll be launching there on Saturday....look for my Black & Tan Wakesetter...stop me and say hello if you see me!!
Old     (poon)      Join Date: Dec 2001       06-18-2003, 12:01 PM Reply   
Neeley,

I will be out of town this weekend. Come up the following weekend. hehe
Old     (kimmy)      Join Date: Aug 2001       06-18-2003, 12:05 PM Reply   
Hey, Neeley:

How are you and the family and of course Star? Won't be in town this weekend, sorry that we will miss seeing you. Let's plan another trip for later in the season to meet up again. We will go to another lake this time. Have a good time while here in No. Cal.
Old     (hatepwcs)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-18-2003, 12:53 PM Reply   
I'm hoping to be on the water by 9am. Going to try and get a slip so if you see the boat in my profile in a slip we are at the restuarant or our campsite. Look for the van that is also in the profile pic.
Old     (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       06-19-2003, 9:05 PM Reply   
damn chris - i would love to go but im doing the sport ltd comp this weekend. plus i work until about 10p friday nights. hate missing the opportunity to go to the delta tho! and this is the second time! grrr. :-)
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       06-19-2003, 9:24 PM Reply   
See you at the Sports LTD comp, Christopher!
Old    buttacup            06-19-2003, 10:42 PM Reply   
Chris-
I'll be up in Norcal too but won't be able to ride, visiting family up there. I tried to convince my mom to let me drive so I can get a pull on Sunday before heading back to LA, she gave me a guilt trip about whether I'm up there to wakeboard or visit family. Ending up paying for my flight up there and I haven't gotten a padded wakeboard bag yet . So I'll be up there boardless, but I'm going up next weekend to ride (I hope!)

(Message edited by buttacup on June 19, 2003)