Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 21, 2003

Old     (phaeton)      Join Date: Feb 2002       04-12-2003, 8:03 AM Reply   
Please post more pics of your stereo and install. Thanks

www.Wake-Me.com
Old     (s4inor)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-12-2003, 12:18 PM Reply   
I agree.
Old    bigd            04-12-2003, 6:45 PM Reply   
Why did you change your id & profile?
Old    whitechocolate            04-13-2003, 8:07 PM Reply   
Hey Guy's I will e-mail you a Link to my website where you can see the install as it's happining. It's a free website and it only let's so many people come in and out of it(Data Transfer) and then it shut's down. Then I can't even get into it" SO please do not repost the link. The Install is almost done. I can see why no one does this for a living and makes money it takes so long you would have to charge a Arm and leg to build a Monster System,

Bob
I don't know why But I can't get back into Wakeworld with My old Mtbmudmachine name. It say's user not found, "Bla Bla" I have e-mail'd the contact @ W/W and Haven't heard back??? So I just started a new name.
Old    whitechocolate            04-13-2003, 8:10 PM Reply   

Old    gotpwr            04-13-2003, 8:19 PM Reply   
I was on your site today and a lot of the pics weren't loading. I hit refresh and then it booted me out. What I saw looked awesome!
Old    whitechocolate            04-13-2003, 8:32 PM Reply   
Dan. You Hit the Data Transfer "Limit" I know it suck's. Im not making any money off the web-site so I don't want to spend any money getting a real website ect, so this is what I have to deal with. Cool Im glad you liked it. It's Lots of work. Im looking forward to getting some use out of it Very soon
Old     (jrudd)      Join Date: May 2002       04-15-2003, 11:39 AM Reply   
Grant,
Go to www.f150online.com and register, you can have a ton of pictures on there and unlimited access. I have over 300 and have never been told to move them. Just make a gallery, you can even make them private, so that only a direct link will work.
Old     (delta_glass)      Join Date: Aug 2001       04-15-2003, 5:19 PM Reply   
What little storage you had in that Nautique is now gone, nice system though.

Old    tabiggs            04-15-2003, 5:40 PM Reply   
who cares about storage when you have a bad ass system, anyone would give up storage for sweet tunes,
Old    xtigeman            04-15-2003, 7:28 PM Reply   
Sweet.
Old    whitechocolate            04-16-2003, 6:55 AM Reply   

Old     (bond)      Join Date: Nov 2002       04-16-2003, 9:56 AM Reply   

Grant - When I get my 04 VLX i'm going to give you the boat for the install BrothA.

You Da Man.

WWW.WAKON.COM

Old     (jwag)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-17-2003, 10:01 AM Reply   
Grant,

Where did the heater go?

That is an awesome and very clean system.
Old    whitechocolate            04-17-2003, 1:07 PM Reply   
Jan" The Heater Is relocated Up and Under the dash along with the Perfict Pass and about 80 wire's. Each wire needed to be lengthend by about 2 feet, so it could take a new longer out of the way path. Soder and shrink tube up side down under the dash in a small dark space for about 2 day's and your half way there, It sounds like Im complaning. It wasn't that bad It was just a big job!
Old    whitechocolate            04-17-2003, 1:15 PM Reply   
The Heater is just to the Right of the 6-Disc changer. It's mounted to a box that house's the Horn and doubles as a Air vent for the motor.
Old     (jwag)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-17-2003, 1:38 PM Reply   
The size of the job is also what keeps scaring me away. It is absolutely incredible what you have done. Hands down one of the cleanest and best thought out installs I have seen. I also have an air nautique and two hours under the dash is annoying enough. I feel your pain. Complain away, you deserve it.
Old     (eljefepequeno)      Join Date: Dec 2002       04-17-2003, 1:53 PM Reply   
I agree with Jan, that is probably the best looking box under the dash I have ever seen. Extremely impressive!!!
Old    waksetr            04-17-2003, 2:06 PM Reply   
grant your my hero!!!
Old     (bond)      Join Date: Nov 2002       04-17-2003, 2:49 PM Reply   

Grant for president!!!!!!!

www.wakeon.com
Old    whitechocolate            04-17-2003, 3:39 PM Reply   
If I were elected to “President “ These would be my campaign promises
1. I will make all new boat’s come with at least “2” 12 inc woofer’s and 5,000 watts
2.I will make the Production of thong Bikini/underwear in size 5 or greater “Illegal”
3.No longer will Alcohol come with those stupid white restrictor’s that slow the flow
4.Lake Police will become part of the “Access of Evil”
5.All captured Iraqi P.O.W’s from the war will become boat cleaners at the ramp to wipe down your boat for Free.
Old     (baschralper)      Join Date: Dec 2001       04-17-2003, 7:03 PM Reply   
nice Grant!!!
We riding on Sunday, or what???
Old    norcal_99            04-18-2003, 12:33 PM Reply   
With a name like White Chocolate you got to represent.

Looks nice G.......Bling Bling..
Old    waksetr            04-19-2003, 10:39 PM Reply   
So G....wassssup today was the first day on the water with the bling's new beats......how did she sound....I only heard it in the garage with the walls shaking and the police banging on your door!!!