Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 21, 2003

Old    tclagggym            04-15-2003, 3:55 PM Reply   
If your new SAN does not say Super AIR on the side of the boat you should ask your dealer to fix it.

Tim
Old     (barry)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-15-2003, 4:19 PM Reply   
Will it make the wake larger?

B-
Old     (john_d)      Join Date: Apr 2003       04-15-2003, 4:21 PM Reply   
Barry,
awesome I am laughing.
No but it will make it 5 grand more expensive.
Old    chris_hargis            04-16-2003, 12:08 PM Reply   
Everyone knows weight is how you make the wake bigger, so adding those letters to the side has got to help.
Old    masonlakerider            04-16-2003, 1:26 PM Reply   
Does the SUPER part really matter? Ours is going to say Air 210 Team Edition
Old     (gherk)      Join Date: Aug 2001       04-16-2003, 2:15 PM Reply   
Now what would Superman be without the super? Gotta have the super.
Old    tclagggym            04-16-2003, 3:37 PM Reply   
Chad:

It could say (Super) Air 210 Team Edition.
Hey I just posted this to let folks know they had an option. Not to have some folks make stupid comments.This is a discussion board to forward info some folks may not be aware of.Thanks to those of you who appreciate the info, and the ones who don't I will remember who you are.

Tim
Old     (john_d)      Join Date: Apr 2003       04-16-2003, 3:50 PM Reply   
Hey Tim c you spelled your favorite riders name wrong in your profile. Way to go loser!
Old    whitechocolate            04-16-2003, 4:21 PM Reply   
Hey Tim: I hear ya, This board and many other's like it are full of "Dumb Ass" people who think they are funny "some people are". I know you were just trying to post some trivia, and it sucks when people try to de-rail the post ect. When I saw the post. I clicked on it thinking it was going to be some shocking info and when I saw you'r post I was kinda like "big deal" maby that's why the other Joker's were trying to heckel you they felt stupid for clicking on the post and not finding anything the didn't already know or care bottom line is "F"--um you know who you are" don't let it bother you, Just keep on Postin. Nautique's
Old     (barry)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-16-2003, 5:06 PM Reply   
Tim,
I hope I didn't come off snotty, if so, I apologize. I was just being goofy.
Your info is good to have for SAN owners as I'm sure alot of them would take that option.

Thanks for the info..

Love the color combo on your boat, btw!

B-
Old     (nautique_driver)      Join Date: Mar 2003       04-16-2003, 5:10 PM Reply   
The '03 Super Air is called Air 210. It is not called Super Air. However, your dealer can get you the Super Air stickers. Heck you can buy a Sig. series and ask 'em to put Team stickers on it. They're only stickers. You can call your local Nautique Distribution Center and purchase the stickers yourself.
According to Gary Meloon CC's National Sales Director, CC has gotten a bit of guff over the name change so the '04's will be back to the SA name.

Old    chris_hargis            04-16-2003, 8:06 PM Reply   
Geez Grant lighten up.You know what they say about "if they can't take a joke." You take things way too seriously, that could lead to a stroke man.
Old     (bigjessup)      Join Date: May 2002       04-16-2003, 9:09 PM Reply   
WOW John Diefel maybe you should think before you talk, Murray's first name is spelled Shaun. Way to bag on someone when your the retard.

http://www.hyperlite.com/riders/shaunmurray.asp
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-16-2003, 9:25 PM Reply   
This thread just keeps on getting funnier
Old    tclagggym            04-16-2003, 9:38 PM Reply   
Here is the deal. I go to pick up my new 03SAN Limited at the dealer. Right next to it is a SAN that just came in. I notice it says Super Air, mine says just Air. I ask is there something different on the newer SAN, because it says Super San. Dealer says no, and at that time does not really know why the change. I e-mail C.C. about it. My dealer calls me and tells me C.C. called him and told him they are changing the Air back to Super Air, and if I would like they will send the new decals for free and put them on. I think it looks cool and I am always thinking the newer it looks the better. I'm thinking down the road resale etc.Thats it.
Old    chris_hargis            04-17-2003, 5:47 AM Reply   
Tim,
I would get them put on there if I owned it also. I was joking with you earlier, but not now. I agree with the resale comment, plus most of them came without it, so yours will be different. After all, you did buy a Super Air, not just an Air.
Old     (john_d)      Join Date: Apr 2003       04-17-2003, 5:58 AM Reply   
Shawn,
He had his last name spelled murry yesterday. Apology accepted.