Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 30, 2005

Old     (centralcali)      Join Date: Jan 2005       10-11-2005, 6:25 PM Reply   
What's up...did you guys take a wrong turn out of disco and get lost this weekend? Just kidding! I saw a house boat this Sat, by ski beach in Stockton, with a few boats around it that had CIE stickers on them. Later we saw a X2 (Jrods I think) with atleast 8 guys on it. All I know is that who ever was riding when we passed (in a red SN2001) was freaken sick! It looked like he threw a scarecrow off of our wake as we passed! I know you guys had a camera...post up!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       10-11-2005, 8:45 PM Reply   
Hey Trevor! Is this you?

Old     (brick)      Join Date: Nov 2003       10-11-2005, 8:46 PM Reply   
That looks like Trevor's boat!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       10-11-2005, 8:48 PM Reply   
That was definitely us, and my boat that you saw.

The rider was Allen. He likes showing off by doing inverts of of other peoples wakes. He liked your wake!

Anyway, we were celebrating for Billy's bachelor party. We did more drinking than riding. I'll post more pics later. Most of them are pics of us just hangin out. I wish you would have stopped by to introduce yourself. Next time don't be a stranger.
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-11-2005, 8:55 PM Reply   
man how come I always get left out. One of these days I hope to make the in CIE crew.
Old     (centralcali)      Join Date: Jan 2005       10-11-2005, 9:16 PM Reply   
JRod-
Yea, that was us. That's my brother behind the boat, I was driving. He came over from Arizona for the weekend to ride the Delta. That was our "warm up" run there. The boat was unweighted in that pic. If Allen liked that wake, he would have loved it about 1hr after you passed us when we added about 2000lbs! Anyways, next time I'll stop by and say hi. I've seen you guys riding a few times in disco, when I've been on other boats, just never had a chance for an intro. By the way, your boat looks pretty nice in person!
Old     (brick)      Join Date: Nov 2003       10-12-2005, 6:51 AM Reply   
Hey Trevor, by the way, I like the look of the new tower.
Old     (allen)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-12-2005, 7:41 AM Reply   
CHEA!!!! DRINK... DRINK... DRINK.... Oh and then we uummm drank...
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       10-12-2005, 9:12 AM Reply   
Yeah, we drank a lot and rode a little. It was a killer time, though. We'll have to start heading out to that neck of the woods more often.

Trevor, nice looking boat. Definitely stop by and introduce yourself next time.
Old     (taylormade)      Join Date: Jun 2001       10-12-2005, 9:22 AM Reply   
Ya know I've seen the word "chea" around these boards a LOT lately, and it always seems to be West Coasters saying it. Is it the new cool kid word? And is it pronounced "chee yeah"? I just want to be cool too.

/end hijack
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       10-12-2005, 9:42 AM Reply   
Scott, Turn on MTV and watch for Mike Jones.

It's an ongoing joke in our group that just won't die.

Old     (taylormade)      Join Date: Jun 2001       10-12-2005, 9:50 AM Reply   
Gotcha, thanks for the explanation. That explains a lot because I don't think too much of Mike Jones.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       10-12-2005, 12:06 PM Reply   
CHEAH!!!
Old     (jay_j)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-12-2005, 2:52 PM Reply   
Yeah..... we did some drinking and then...... yeah we did some more.....
When you finish all the alcohol for a weekend trip in one night.... uh yeah, that is a group that has a problem. Damn I'm proud to part of that group!

Fellas, It's.... SHEEAAAA! THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!
Old     (tonis)      Join Date: Mar 2005       10-13-2005, 2:16 PM Reply   
Our wakeboarding is getting in the way of our drinking!! Hit me up!!!! SHEEAAA!!! Halla at ya boy... Man that trip was EPIC! Thanks for everything.