Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 27, 2008

Old     (airwarrior04)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-13-2008, 10:34 PM Reply   
So with a size 15 foot what are my options?
Old     (ynot)      Join Date: Jan 2007       03-14-2008, 12:53 AM Reply   
xxl Torq's. ive seen big @$$ feet in those things. i believe a size 13 and 14. both at the la boat show so they tried them on and liked them. that would be the first pair i would try. Best of luck man, its not easy out there for a big foot haha.
Old     (wakerider900)      Join Date: Nov 2005       03-14-2008, 7:13 AM Reply   
The Ronix Oxfords fit my friend with a 16 no problem, he bought 2 pairs he was so stoaked. They are open toe and have lots of support.
Old     (hal2814)      Join Date: Feb 2006       03-14-2008, 7:28 AM Reply   
I have to second the XXL Torqs. My brother is a 14 or 15 depending on the shoe and he can get into them pretty easily. It's a nice plus that my size 13 feet still feel pretty snug in them.
Old     (lsukuntryboy)      Join Date: Jul 2007       03-14-2008, 8:44 AM Reply   
I got size 15. you can just about forget ever gettin a closed toe boot. I have XL Hyperlite State bindings. Just go try on a pair. a lot of the CWB XLs will fit. its not so much the fit as its the gettin in the friggin things. Once you find one that you can get in and is not cuttin the circulation in your foot off, then your good. they will kinda wear down a little and get more comfortable. mine were a little tight at first but now they fit great.
Old     (boarditup)      Join Date: Jan 2004       03-14-2008, 9:28 AM Reply   
Gator Fleetwoods
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       03-14-2008, 9:30 AM Reply   
try the vantages with the velcroe straps. cant say for sure they will work, but it sounds like an option
Old     (robertr720)      Join Date: Aug 2007       03-14-2008, 9:40 AM Reply   
Check out the Ronix Divide bindings. I sold a pair to TIM DUNCAN of the San Antonio Spurs and he suprizingly only had a size 15 foot. I thought he was gonna be like 23 when I asked him his shoe size. HAHAHAHa. They are not really a high end boot but the are durable and have a nice foot bed, easy in and out even for you guys with huge feet.
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-14-2008, 9:46 AM Reply   
at the shop i worked at in fairfield most people that came in had a shoe size of 12 or larger.
besides low end boots the guys with 14+ feet liked cwb factions and lf vantages for comfort, ease of entry, and support. the LF Vantage is going to give you more support though.

most low end boots have a size range that will fit huge feet, but you wont get much support.

for anyone that has a 13+ foot you definitely have to try the boots on. even though everyone should.