Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old    deltahoosier            09-15-2017, 3:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
What part of the Russia story do you think is phony? That Russia played a part and attempted to impact the election or just the part that trump and team colluded? or?

Facebook now admitting Russia used them.
https://www.recode.net/2017/4/28/154...ntial-election
I believe that the Russians, Chinese, Mexicans, Cubans, the entire UN and NATO have tried to influence our elections. We own the dollar and most world monetary policy. They would be fools to not try and influence our elections. I have pointed out how it is openly documented that democrats asked Soviets to help them win against Reagan and others.

As far as Trump? I don't believe there is collusion. I believe that many actors have tried to work with Trump and with Clinton. Only difference is, Clinton decided to make an accusation based on politics and the only reason it had traction is the "Russian Hack". The Russian hack has now been found to be false. It was Wasserman-Shultz is trying to cover her tracks in some illegal matter and that investigation is getting traction.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-16-2017, 5:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
I believe that the Russians, Chinese, Mexicans, Cubans, the entire UN and NATO have tried to influence our elections. We own the dollar and most world monetary policy. They would be fools to not try and influence our elections. I have pointed out how it is openly documented that democrats asked Soviets to help them win against Reagan and others.

As far as Trump? I don't believe there is collusion. I believe that many actors have tried to work with Trump and with Clinton. Only difference is, Clinton decided to make an accusation based on politics and the only reason it had traction is the "Russian Hack". The Russian hack has now been found to be false. It was Wasserman-Shultz is trying to cover her tracks in some illegal matter and that investigation is getting traction.
Trump isn't being investigated for "Russian Hacks". He is being investigated for collusion. Quit trying to tie the two instances together. Manafort is facing some serious allegations, as is Flynn. I don't think there is any disputing that Manafort colluded, the only question is if Trump was involved. But there is not a bone in my body that doesn't think you'd be suspicious if a Democrat was in Trump's position with the same circumstances. You would be pissed.
Old    deltahoosier            09-20-2017, 1:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Trump isn't being investigated for "Russian Hacks". He is being investigated for collusion. Quit trying to tie the two instances together. Manafort is facing some serious allegations, as is Flynn. I don't think there is any disputing that Manafort colluded, the only question is if Trump was involved. But there is not a bone in my body that doesn't think you'd be suspicious if a Democrat was in Trump's position with the same circumstances. You would be pissed.
Uh... First collusion is not a crime in elections so you can stop trying to combine collusion with criminality. Since you guys keep trying to use criminality, you must be talking about an illegal act. The only illegal act would be that of the Republican's hacking the democrats and as we can see that is false.

Hey interesting twist. Trump was right. Obama was wiretapping Trump tower and most likely conversations with Trump due to this being Trump's campaign manager. It seems this may have been a FISA warrant starting in 2014 and is not admissible in court. However, the information obtained from this warrant can be shared with the White House. A day after some of this information was shared an article was published about Trump colluding with the Russians showed up in the Washington Post. Interesting stuff coming out.

Exclusive: US government wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/18/politi...ans/index.html