Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 24, 2008

Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-20-2008, 7:41 PM Reply   
What up guys and gals? It has really been a crazy week...demo day was great to start off with and then we have a few new tricks go down one being a whirly bird by Tyler Greene and a backside 180 on the skate by Hot Sauce and Pat was o so close to a crow mobe. Ready for more?????? I get a phone call today from a friend over in Banner Elk asking if I have room for a few peeps on the boat, so I told him sure, then he let's me know that it's him and his wife along with Eric "Gator" Lutgurt...yup Gator Boards owner and founder. It was really cool to ride with him, he is a chill guy who really just blends in. Now for the bad, Tyler who landed the whirly just yesterday for the first time goes in for a backroll to revert and dislocates his hip. Needless to say he his done for the season, they rushed him to the hospital and pulled it back in to place. Please keep him in your prayers, he truly loves the sport and puts his heart in to it. He is a junior at Tennessee High School and will miss most of the football season as well. So, like I said, crazy week. Hope everyone is doing well.

I will post some pics later of Gator riding.

(Message edited by cbk on July 20, 2008)
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-21-2008, 3:06 PM Reply   
Wow, hate to hear this about Tyler. I know that we all take the risk of injury each time we go for a session, and it seems like that it's been a rough year on some people that we ride with. Nate, keep us posted on Tylers progress.
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-21-2008, 7:20 PM Reply   
Hey guys. Pat and I went to see Tyler at the Hospital today and he is doing well, he expects to go home later tonight. The doctor is still unsure of how long he will be out. Keep him in your thoughts.

Here are some pics of Gator from Sunday.....smooth!

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (corasky123)      Join Date: Jun 2008       07-22-2008, 10:02 AM Reply   
wow nate i am sorry to hear about tyler, i hope he heals quickly, but i bet riding with gator was killer. keep us updated on tyler. i had a friend crack one of her ribs on sunday. but she is on the road to recovery now, with some rest and strong meds.