Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (depswa)      Join Date: Nov 2000       09-02-2010, 3:59 PM Reply   
I saw this banner and it reminded me of our conversation...

Did you end up buying a golf travel bag for flying with your gear?

..I'd laugh to see you with one of the LF bags' rockin Liquid Force logos! LOL

Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-02-2010, 8:35 PM Reply   
It would certainly be awesome, however, you know that I can't possibly buy one of those particular bags.
Old     (depswa)      Join Date: Nov 2000       09-03-2010, 9:41 AM Reply   
Yep...did you buy just a regular golf travel bag like I recommended? Seems like they would work great. I have one for my clubs that I wanna try to use for my wake gear and see how it does. Shoe compartment for the helmet, rope, handle, etc. And The inside is rubberized, so it'd do well with damp bindings/vest, etc.

ANyone else use a regular golf travel bag for their wake gear?

Oh...and the reason I'm mentioning this is that I heard on here one time that some airlines charge extra for board bags, but let golf clubs fly free..
Old     (jmuthafnp)      Join Date: Feb 2006       09-03-2010, 10:41 AM Reply   
Just tell CM to front you one of those roller bags. If you're flying Southwest, they won't charge you for it as long as it's under 50lbs.
Old     (wakeandsnow27)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-03-2010, 1:25 PM Reply   
I used my big hyperlite blue/camp bag this summer to fly my golf clubs, and board to montana. worked great.