Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2004

Old     (gdillyfunk69)      Join Date: Nov 2003       08-04-2004, 3:45 PM Reply   
FOr the riders choice award I had him picked for three spots.... I forget which numberf but for one he was like number 5 on the over all mens and I seriously think that he is the Best Rookie AND most inprooved rider... what do you all think?
Old     (tommyc)      Join Date: Nov 2003       08-04-2004, 4:48 PM Reply   
He is a #10 - 15 rider, definately Rookie of the year, But I would not call hime most improved. He has always been good. Last year he dominated Jr. mens.
Old     (west)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-04-2004, 5:20 PM Reply   
Yeah, great rider..real nice guy!
Old    jonnyrotten79            08-04-2004, 5:23 PM Reply   
YEA HES A REALLY GOOD RIDE AND I ALSO THINK FROGGY SOVEN IS TOO
Old     (mxjustin)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-04-2004, 6:23 PM Reply   
JD Webb is a great rider. It's cool that he won the Kelowna Pro Tour Stop as just a rookie. I also picked him for some stuff on the riders choice awards.
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-04-2004, 6:27 PM Reply   
its cool he is going more for stylish grabs now.
Old     (gdillyfunk69)      Join Date: Nov 2003       08-05-2004, 4:56 AM Reply   
I think he killed Froggy Soven this year.... I mean soven has been in the pro tour for like 4 years and just got his first win this season... still good ... but then JD comes along and gets a win his first season.... the reason I say most improoved is because he wasnt doin to hot in the begining of the season... ex. missing double ups... and then toward tehn end he really turned up the heat.... JD kill it all the time