Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 28, 2004

Old    shopguy            07-20-2004, 10:16 PM Reply   
The other day i asked were most everyone gets there wakeboard stuff...I am new to phoenix..So i put it out there..People said go to ski pro..valley ride shop..AWA web site..so i did..Today i went out and looked...and looked...and looked..after driving almost a total of 200 miles..I found my shop...some shops had good customers service..some shops did'nt even see me walk into the store...some were full of 2001,2002 wakeboards some were full of nothing but hyperlite and liquid force...but one was perfect..Valley ride shop is #1 in my book..As soon as i walked into the store..I recieved a nice hello..And when i left a hand shake for coming in...after all i spent almost $500 dollars in ther today...25% off my board and 25% off my bindings...the best part of it all...The guy told me all boards were only 10% off,when i walked in.Then the owner said i can do 25% off..and 25% off it was..I don't remember all you names but thank you..
Old    tombugg            07-21-2004, 9:49 AM Reply   
John,
Tom Bugg here. Thank you for shopping our sponsors, and for your feedback. You can thank us for coming out to our AWA event this weekend at Pleasant. See the post or check our website. (It is at Two Cow Cove not North Ramp)

Tom Bugg
Chief DUMBA$$
The AWA
http://www.azwakeboardassoc.com