Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 27, 2007

Old     (eternalshadow)      Join Date: Nov 2001       07-12-2007, 6:40 PM Reply   
I'm back on the water after 4.5 months of recovery following ACL reconstruction.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Rhett, dude dialed in his 3!

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Sarah, she's going to land ts and hs backrolls this month!

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Eric's riding is coming along great, we had to slow him down but he went back to the basics and started doing much better, took some entertaining falls though including a "meat ball"

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Blair, it was nice riding with him for the first time in two years and it's great to see he's getting better!

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

I'm disapointed we don't have any pictures of Duncan. He was the host and we all had a great night out thanks to him, riding from 18:00 until about 22:45, it made getting home a late but well spent night! Duncan nailed a huge double and was throwing some huge backrolls well out into the flats. Next time we need to make sure he gets some more time in the lense.
Old    walt            07-12-2007, 7:01 PM Reply   
Welcome back Jeff.

Blair,
Looking good !
Old     (eternalshadow)      Join Date: Nov 2001       07-12-2007, 7:13 PM Reply   
Thanks Walt! It's good to be home!
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       07-13-2007, 1:07 AM Reply   
Good to see you on the water Canuck !!!! Hope all is well up in the great white north.
Old     (stanfield)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-13-2007, 5:28 AM Reply   
Rhett character looks pretty sad to be out there.
Old     (eternalshadow)      Join Date: Nov 2001       07-13-2007, 7:38 AM Reply   
Yeah Rhett's expressions are pretty classic lol

Things are alright up this way Jeff. How are they your way?
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-13-2007, 8:40 AM Reply   
Good to see you back out there.
Old     (twitch)      Join Date: Dec 2004       07-13-2007, 10:42 PM Reply   
thanks walt... my grabs are starting to feel really good... now i just gotta get the spins back... and i wanna get my backroll this year too

jeff it was good getting out on the water with ya again... glad to see ya back...
Old     (malibupilot)      Join Date: Nov 2005       07-14-2007, 12:12 AM Reply   
Water looks awesome! Nice pics....

No offense, but is the pony tail one a girl or guy?
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       07-14-2007, 12:41 AM Reply   
Finnaly got old blue back! Now I got to finish her up and get it back in the water.
Old     (themadsupra)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-14-2007, 12:48 AM Reply   
Man I wish my lake here was that smooth! Very nice pictures indeed
Old     (eternalshadow)      Join Date: Nov 2001       07-14-2007, 6:18 AM Reply   
Hugh,

I don't know too many guys with the name "Sarah". She's a competitive 3 even skier at a national level who's just been getting into wakeboarding. As you can see, she's very powerful. Don't let it fool you, when she's in the boat geared down she's very easy on the eyes!
Old     (wakemetoday)      Join Date: Mar 2006       07-14-2007, 6:55 AM Reply   
Did your surgeon say trampoline practice was OK after your ACL surgery?
Old     (rickykamberra)      Join Date: Dec 2006       07-14-2007, 8:38 AM Reply   
Dude, are those the MATTX board shorts that hold a sixer?
Old     (sanchezian16)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-14-2007, 12:21 PM Reply   
looks like yall had some good sets...water looks amazing...crap is always choppy down where i ride
Old     (eternalshadow)      Join Date: Nov 2001       07-14-2007, 5:50 PM Reply   
My surgeon told me match up my legs and develop a game plan with physio.

Physio had me doing a few one leg drills on the mini tramp which he said "those look really well" and then he gave me the green to start riding. His attitude was take it easy if you're tired. Well I'm going a step further and taking it easy period. That's why there's no shots of me in the air. The only jumping I did was a few ollies and two or three inside outs.

As for shorts, no idea, not even sure which pair you're refering to.

Hill, great to hear the boats almost back out there! I'll make my way down there in the next 12 months for sure!

Chase, we're lucky enough that a good portion of the time we ride we can find decent water and lucky enough that most evenings flatten out like that.
Old     (malibupilot)      Join Date: Nov 2005       07-14-2007, 7:14 PM Reply   
I should have picked up on the name, sorry about that. She looks to be a great athlete! BTW - that water looks awesome. We were at Lake Mead last week and had similar conditions one day.... the next day was white caps!