Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 09, 2003

Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-23-2003, 9:31 AM Reply   
Thanks again for coming to our rescue and giving us a tow on Saturday....that would have sucked to have been stranded in the toolies all night!

Hope you had a great day on Sunday and a safe trip down south.

Thanks again!
Old     (greatdane)      Join Date: Feb 2001       06-23-2003, 9:35 AM Reply   
BUmmer Christie!

Maybe this is why we did not see you all on Saturday. JR, MattR and I were hitting the side water between union point and skiers beach all day (the wind direction sucked). I got out there for the first time on the LandLock. It was a hoot!
Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-23-2003, 9:53 AM Reply   
Dane - yeah, we decided that because of the wind direction, we would head out toward Holland Tract. Unfortunately, I have never ridden out there before and found myself sitting on a sandbar in the middle of the slough. I think I might have sucked up some sand. At least we didn't find it until toward the end of the day :-)

Glad to hear that you got out and tried the Landlock. How is the knee holding up?

P.S. Sorry, Chris....I just noticed I spelled your last name wrong
Old     (hatepwcs)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-23-2003, 10:03 AM Reply   
No problem, had agreat time. Got to meet Rob finally and ride with Wounded Knee again. Wish I had made it over to Skiiers saturday to meet Dane but maybe next time. Sorry again for the aggressive landing at Holland. Didn't look like it did much but scuff the rub rail. We had a great weekend and by 2pm on Sunday we were all rode out. Saturday we rode from 10am til 8pm and Sunday 9am til 2 pm. Totally sore this am. The two guys I brought had never been there before and were all in agreement that its well worth the drive. Hopefully I'll get up once more before my wife gives birth to our third in Sept.
Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-23-2003, 10:39 AM Reply   
No worries about the hot dock landing....no damage to us or the boat on that one. I'll be down your way this weekend visiting family in Santa Clarita. If you need a third on Sunday, let me know.....
Old     (woundedknee)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-23-2003, 10:52 AM Reply   
Good to see you again Chris,I had a great time on Sat. thanks for EVERYTHING.And I'm glad you were able to help out christie and crew.

Best wishes to the family,
We'll stop by when we're down your way fer sure.

thanks again
trace
Old     (hatepwcs)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-23-2003, 10:57 AM Reply   
Christie, definitely plan on it. let me know when its good. I'll show you what you are not missing up there as far as riding conditions!!!!
I'm about 4 minutes from Castaic but the launch lines can be brutal after 10:30 am. SUnrise is best if you are up for it. 661 803-7062 cell.

Hope to see you this weekend.