Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 21, 2008

Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-12-2008, 1:59 PM Reply   
Im going to be in Tahoe this weekend in Truckee and looking for a pull on any of the lakes.. Im good for gas, beer and, good laughs... Any takers?
Old     (shon_g)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-12-2008, 4:45 PM Reply   
Isaac...You gona send me that board this week?
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-13-2008, 10:08 AM Reply   
Shon, Ya, My wife mangled our boat on sunday at the lake... so I have just had my mind on getting hte boat fixed..sorry to not call on Monday... Are you going to be at the shop Friday?
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-13-2008, 10:26 AM Reply   
"My wife mangled our boat "

Ouch! good thing she's not a wakeworld poster!

Find yourself a ride on Boca or Stampede. Good dirtbiking up there too. Can't miss the trails.
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-13-2008, 10:37 AM Reply   
ya, the house we stay at, you ride right out of the house.. we are bringing the bikes.. prosser pits is right there, so is prosser riding area..

Would like to find a pull at boca or stampede.. I asked evan if he happened to be there this weekend but hes not
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-13-2008, 10:39 AM Reply   
"My wife mangled our boat "

Ouch! good thing she's not a wakeworld poster!

Im over it.. we had a bunch of kids on the boat and she does an awesome job driving all the time so its not a big deal.. and you cant see under the water.. It could have been worse and someone could have been hurt.... We will get it fixed, not a big deal you know...
Old    K.B.C.            08-13-2008, 11:28 AM Reply   
Isaac, if we head out this weekend I'll let you know. Just had a long camping trip and our crew is a bit banged up at the moment. Not sure if we will be riding till after the weekend...
Old     (shon_g)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-13-2008, 11:57 AM Reply   
You can drop it off if you want.
Old     (brhanley)      Join Date: Jun 2001       08-13-2008, 2:48 PM Reply   
where's the new profile pic, sperbet?
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-13-2008, 2:57 PM Reply   
Scott, PM sent
Old    K.B.C.            08-13-2008, 3:10 PM Reply   
awaiting the full res copies BCH, I'll be by sometime this week...
Old     (juiced4ever)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-13-2008, 7:35 PM Reply   
We are back home this weekend in truckee with the Nauty, if you are looking for a pull i know we will be out for sure sunday and monday morn. Let us know.
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-13-2008, 9:02 PM Reply   
Pete would love a pull Sunday.. are you guys going out all day? morning? where at?
Old     (juiced4ever)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-14-2008, 2:40 PM Reply   
We will be out early sunday morning and more than likely staying out all day. We will be at Boca, riding early and maybe doing some surfing in the after noon. Let me know what you guys are all thinking or what might work for you and we will see if it works out.
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-14-2008, 3:05 PM Reply   
Pete how early sunday? The earlier the better for me, I can prolly do a half dayer on sunday? Do I need to bring my springsuit? does a half day work on sunday am??