Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       06-07-2014, 7:49 PM Reply   
Sanger v230, black scorpion engine. Just got back from a sunset cruise with the wife. Boat ran great last weekend. noticed a whining noise at 2000-2500 rpms and up. pulled the hatch up and I have water spraying everywhere, from the back of the engine where the belt is. tried searching, but couldn't find a damn thing. this site seems to have deteriorated a bit...

It was too dark to see where exactly it was coming from so we just idled around for a bit then put it back on the trailer. Auto bilge came on quite frequently, but I also noticed a leak when the engine wasn't running.

i'm new to vdrives and already learning how hard they are to work on. my water pump obviously needs some attention. i think this boat sat for a while before i bought it. i seem to remember something about the bearing going and it leaking from a weep hole?

all in all, loving it! and looking forward to putting some serious hours on it this year.