Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 16, 2003

Old     (otiswunguy)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-12-2003, 10:40 PM Reply   
After being told by the police that my slider had to be outside of the no wake zone, i started to worry about boaters running into it after dark. that would not be cool.here is what i am trying. i have been forced to sit in traffic for an extra 1\2 hour every morning on my street because there is road construction that should be done at night but is done during rush hour traffic instead. so they were nice enough to supply these two led lights that turn on automatically when it gets dark. they run off of 4 D batteries. since they are LED's, they shouldn't have to be replaced for a long time. what do you think. Any other creative solutions. pulling them in nightly is a pain in the butt.
Old    6more            06-13-2003, 5:47 AM Reply   
You could outline the edges with that highly reflective tape too. It isn't a total solution, but could help.
Old     (jeffr)      Join Date: May 2002       06-13-2003, 8:33 AM Reply   
Mike, Tell Funk he has to sit on the sliders at night with the disco light flashing arm bands. It’s all about safety.

Given your “no-fun” neighbor… you might not want to use the led lights if they are flashers. I can see that drawing some unwanted attentions and getting annoying.
Old     (otiswunguy)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-13-2003, 12:35 PM Reply   
i don't give a crap about that neighbor. he is just a jerk. everyone else is cool with it so screw him.
Old     (jinxton)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-13-2003, 12:40 PM Reply   
Mike get on of those big flood light set-up's they use at night when they work on the highway's, the one's that run off the big generators. That way you can light up the whole cove and we can use the fun park ALL NIGHT long!!
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       06-13-2003, 2:42 PM Reply   
That looks perfect!
Old    isaac_d_funk            06-13-2003, 4:18 PM Reply   
Scotty D,sound's like a plan.I have a generator,who's got the lights??? I swear that was the funnest run of the year so far.

Hahn,bring my cd foolio!!
Old    isaac_d_funk            06-14-2003, 11:53 AM Reply   
Hahn, stay the hell away from my lunch! And bring my cd! and sr. jose's glasses!
Old     (phantom5815)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-14-2003, 6:36 PM Reply   
How about some reflective tape along the edges or write something with the tape on the slider?