Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 29, 2003

Old    breadman007            08-27-2003, 4:11 PM Reply   
IM a really good rider but i just started jumping the wake i was wonder if the premier 135 2003 would be good for me? also which bindings i was looking at the belmonts or parks? right now i have a fluid and split bindings both yr. 2000
Old     (bob)      Join Date: Feb 2001       08-27-2003, 8:00 PM Reply   
hell yes its an awesome board, many people out there like it. Ive got one with 2001 belmont bindings. Ive had the bindings for a couple years now and one of the overlays just ripped last weekend though?? I still wouldnt trade em. Im ordering overlays tomorrow.
Old     (midwestrider)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-28-2003, 11:42 AM Reply   
The Premeir rocks! I just picked up a 2003 140 DNA and I am loving it. I have ridden all of the top-end hyperlite boards and the Premeir is my favorite for all conditions. It is a mellow board, but is very predictable in all water and wake conditions. You can't go wrong with the premeir. Check out Grizzly Sports online for excellent prices on the boards, if you don't care about little cosmetic blems, you can get a blem board for under $300. Good luck.

Jb
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-28-2003, 12:09 PM Reply   
Anyone ride the 04 yet?? Looks like it will ride way tighter. The molded fins are much deeper (like the byerly) and longer.
Old    damnation            08-28-2003, 12:52 PM Reply   
The only complaint I had with the Premier is that it is pretty slow. If they changed it for 04 to include deeper rails, then it would be an excellent board in my book. I just couldn't bring myself to hang up the byerly for the premier.
Old     (cmawsr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       08-28-2003, 6:10 PM Reply   
the new premier is slower. I know two people that have ridden it, one loved one hated it
Old     (jeff_altman)      Join Date: May 2002       08-28-2003, 7:14 PM Reply   
I ride the premier 135 and love it. Has excellent pop. My only complaint is that the landings are pretty hard.