Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 30, 2004

Old    sbvfive            10-07-2004, 7:32 PM Reply   
Hey, first of all, I know I am supposed to post this in the classified, and I did, but no one checks there. So shoot me, haha

I am looking for a pair of 2004 (red and black) LF sphynx bindings, size med. I will pay cash immediatly to anyone who has a pair. Please post or email me.
Old     (brian0384)      Join Date: Mar 2004       10-08-2004, 12:40 PM Reply   
i dont think there is a 2004 sphynx, i think this is the first year their out(2005), i can get you a pair of the 2005's, Also, i can get you special edition team's that were only available at the surf expo.
Old    sbvfive            10-08-2004, 12:48 PM Reply   
Depending on who you ask, some people will call them 2004's, some say 2004 and 1/2, some people call them 2005's. But I am looking for the red and black ones, not the all white that is out now, and not the gator skin brown special ed. sphynx's. If you have a pair of the red and blacks in a medium, let me know a price. I was kinda looking for a used pair for cheaper, not brand new because they are for my girlfriend and she can't afford new.
Old     (brian0384)      Join Date: Mar 2004       10-09-2004, 6:47 AM Reply   
oh alright, yea i can only get you new stuff, but if i hear about any used i'll try to remember to post it for u
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       10-09-2004, 7:46 AM Reply   
I would really like to get my hands on the 2005 Sphynx. Brian, What can you do? I usually like to wait until things are on close out prices.

The 2004s are the red and black ones. I want the white ones.