Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old                06-01-2001, 1:52 PM Reply   
I ride regular and if i want to try a heelside back roll do i throw my head over my right or left shoulder please help.
Old                06-01-2001, 3:46 PM Reply   
left
Old                06-03-2001, 3:40 AM Reply   
I ride regular to...well for the most part. Here is a short sequence of my HS BR. I am not doing it exactly right, but anyway..maybe this might help. sorry for the quality..
.yee!!
..!!..
..haw.!
..!!!!
.phew...
..made..it
Old                06-03-2001, 4:25 AM Reply   
Check out those mad skills! I recognize that superstar in the pics...
Nice backroll, btw! Are we going to see that this weekend??

What I want to know is who took the pics and drove the boat??? Could it be your new driver with her PP???
Old                06-03-2001, 7:11 AM Reply   
For sure! Becky and I love the PP...thanks for the hook up. I have made a couple of post at www.endofropegang.com; things are coming together. I am getting ready to shoot you an email.....later...LA
Old                06-10-2001, 6:43 AM Reply   
I can make the rotation, but I dont go wake to wake, am I doing it just a little to early??? Do I think my board may start to become behind me at the top of the wake which is why I thuink I need to wait longer???
Old                06-28-2001, 8:48 AM Reply   
why dont u delay the pop just a little and see... i had that problem with my toeside backroll
and make sure the rope is really tight tooo

when u land make sure u land with pressure on your heels or you're going to get a faceplant...
Old                06-28-2001, 2:43 PM Reply   
What do you do to initiate the rotation? Throw your board where? I heard from some away from the boat, kinda confusing.
Old                07-16-2001, 5:18 AM Reply   
I try it yesterday for the first time. would like to know if when I turn my head over the left shoulder, do I keep the handle to the left hip or right hip position..
Old    when riding regular, vice versa            07-22-2001, 4:27 PM Reply   
Imagine the wake as a half pipe, as you cut in the same as you do for your big jumps. Pop off the wake, throw the board up and along that imaginary half pipe and look over your right shoulder (when riding regular, vice versa). As the rotation continues, your head is already turned, don't close your eyes( a lot of people do it at first) and just spot your landing.