Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 10, 2005

Old     (hdrew)      Join Date: Sep 2004       05-09-2005, 11:07 AM Reply   
Just test drove it yesterday!!! Love it!!!

I have seen some previous post about prices and was wandering about if they are pre-tax, title, etc. figures. Ive seen people have payed between $42.7 - 44.0 (all well equipped) The dealer quoted me a bit higher, so just wanted some help with this. Im not even clear on the "out the door" thing, is that post tax?
Thanks, HD
Old     (hdrew)      Join Date: Sep 2004       05-09-2005, 1:44 PM Reply   
Wondering not wandering :-)

If anyone one is out there, I need help, I would like to close the deal today.
HD
Old     (ldr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       05-09-2005, 2:48 PM Reply   
do a search i'm sure there is plenty of info. I'm surprised Sangerv215 guy hasn't hopped on this thread yet. I know that there are some pics from the LA boat show that had a picture of the pricing on the v215 if you can find the pic that should help. i will see if i can find it for you.
Old     (wakehound)      Join Date: Oct 2003       05-10-2005, 8:27 AM Reply   
When I got mine last year, the price was 44k and change, out the door.

"Out the door" means the final price paid, once you have taken the boat from the dealer.
Old     (ccwhite)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-10-2005, 10:48 AM Reply   
When I was looking earlier this year it was around 42-45k w/ the wake 2 package, PP, Tower Speakers, extra amp, wakeplate, and swiveling boat racks.

There are several dealers that troll this board. Wait a day and talk to one of them, it may save you a couple grand
Old     (sanger215guy)      Join Date: Oct 2004       05-10-2005, 7:07 PM Reply   
Sorry for taking so long to chime in. The prices will vary dependig on your location and taxes inthe area. I hae 215 ranging from under 40 to low 50 depending on what you want in the boat. If you give me a list of what yo want I can give you a ball park price. Now if you wanted to come to Antioch CA. I could give you a screaming deal.