Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 29, 2003

Old    mayday48            08-15-2003, 8:22 PM Reply   
hey just want to know if anyone is on this team at cal state northridge.}
Old     (obrienride16)      Join Date: Jul 2001       08-15-2003, 10:41 PM Reply   
i'll be on it next year, i know lynsey from here is and i think a couple others are too.
Old     (bdavis)      Join Date: Sep 2002       08-16-2003, 12:13 AM Reply   
LOL, me and David Williams met on this team (water ski club/team) back in 1990 been friends even since. Was one of the best things I did in college.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       08-17-2003, 7:31 PM Reply   
I was president of that club for four years. I think Brett was vice president one semester too. Good times!!
Old    boardfox            08-17-2003, 10:06 PM Reply   
Is chris williams still on the team I went to high school with him and competed against him a year ago in collegate tournaments. If he is can one of you csun bros give me his email. thanks. peace...
Old    buttacup            08-18-2003, 6:43 AM Reply   
Dave....you were a Matador? Yes rumor has it that I will be competing this year in water ski and wake. I know most of the people on the team and they are a good group of students, so check it out and join the club too. I'll be taking wakeboarding again this fall semester :-)
Old     (supersport)      Join Date: Dec 2001       08-18-2003, 12:28 PM Reply   
Will the closing of Castaic impact CSUN's water ski team plans at all?
Old    buttacup            08-18-2003, 6:44 PM Reply   
I would hope not, the aquatic center received a milion dollar construction grant. I will find out next week, we ride on the lower lake which other wake/ski boats aren't allowed, only a few aluminum fishing boats were on there last semester.