Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       07-20-2012, 6:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny_defacto View Post
I am sad to say that I do enjoy reading these threads where you and robert get blasted because of your comments... but I can't believe that this comment went unnoticed. We all know chattwakes deal and Axis, and we know if there is an axis thread or a "what should I buy for $50K" thread, chattwake will come in and talk about the Axis. But we also know that he does a good job trying to stick with the facts and his opinions and does not try to confuse the two. You two (cwb and mhunter) are nothing like that, you plug your boat brand into almost every thread. And the worst part is, according to you, you do not even get "paid" or deals on boats to do so.... chat does.

with that said, have a bit@h!in summer, K.I.T., don't ever change...
What you say is partially true I spend most of my time defending my brand from rude and untrue remarks . Remember when the Nautique boats were referred to as the 100k boat? That was way before the G came out. There was no proof of that and you would be hard pressed to even get a 230 to 100k today but it still went on post after post. How many buyers were put off by that lie? Chattwake is a paid salesman he will promote whatever brand he is paid to promote. He keeps his boats less that a year so he never sees any problems over time.
Don't tell me he only posts the facts . He posts the facts that promote the brand. I never saw anything about the bad designed swim platform until he got his replaced probably for free. Platform problems won't sell boats so it wasn't mentioned. I have no problem with him as a salesman but I dont see him as a source of fact with out an agenda. I have no agenda other than being a true fan of the brand . If I post something not true I expect to be corrected not blasted for my skills,age,spelling or loyalty to my brand. I have been accused as being bias. I think that is true I do think Nautique is the best brand on the water. That's not to say all others are bad . Why do so many take offence to that I find it hard to believe that anybody would spend so much on a product they think is only second best.