Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 30, 2004

Old     (jeff206)      Join Date: May 2004       09-18-2004, 12:53 PM Reply   
I'm sure there has been a few posts about the transits, but I'm lazy. Just wondering how durable they are so I you have owned them let me know how well they hold up. Thanks
Old     (yooper)      Join Date: Jun 2002       09-18-2004, 2:10 PM Reply   
I broke a pair. The inserts on the bottom of the boot, where the baseplate screws onto the bottom of the boot pulled out. Apparently they beefed that up for '05. They are sending me a new pair.
They are the most comfortable and best performing bindings I've ever tried.
Old    sbvfive            09-18-2004, 3:52 PM Reply   
I have a pair on sale on ebay right now.....$130 and they can be yours, brand new in the box

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7102520683&ssPage Name=STRK:MESE:IT
Old    scorched_ice7            09-18-2004, 5:50 PM Reply   
Best bindings made up to date in my opinion. Super comfy! Mine havent ripped out or broken, they seeem well built to me. Maybe if I really beefed one they might but I doubt it will happen, and if I does they would probably be old enough to get some new ones anyway.
Old     (gdillyfunk69)      Join Date: Nov 2003       09-18-2004, 10:10 PM Reply   
I had to make a decision from eitehr the Parks or the Transits so I demoed each pari and they both were great bindings and after close competition I wnt with the Parks but I might get hte Transits if anything ever happends to my Parks... Transitsf are some sick bindings though
Old    patrick_adams            09-22-2004, 9:20 AM Reply   
I had the same inserts pull out like Jamie had. I want to see the 05's. They were the most comfortable bindings worn, but only lasted one day!!!! Jamie let me know what your 05's look like, durability wise.
Old    wakeboarder408            09-23-2004, 6:11 PM Reply   
Sold my 03' Parks and I bought the Transits. I used them about 5 times and even till now, i have no regrets selling my Parks. These bindings are super soft, have great hold, and the best part is they are easy to put on and to take them off.
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       09-24-2004, 1:34 AM Reply   
Super comfortable, the best I have ever used. I gave the baseplate a good test on a REALLY hard faceplant. Had them laced up too tight, did not come out of the bindings, and yanked hard enough to pull my abdominals pretty bad (I will save you the pain of the picture!). Anyway, like I said, super comfortable, and so far, solid.
Old     (yooper)      Join Date: Jun 2002       09-24-2004, 8:27 AM Reply   
I got my bindings back. They just replaced the one broken binding, and replaced both baseplates with the '05 beefed up version. Hopefully they will be fine.