Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 20, 2005

Old     (jnewcom)      Join Date: Mar 2003       09-06-2005, 1:18 PM Reply   
anyone been up to this place. I heard it was pretty cool but wondered how it compared to orlando. I live about 4 hrs away, so kinda wondering if its worth going with the gas prices the way they are
Old    hoochie85            09-06-2005, 5:03 PM Reply   
it's so awesome, and definately the chillest cable park i've ever been to. the rails are sick and they people that work there are all super cool. i would definately recommend it.
Old     (wakestar8878)      Join Date: Oct 2003       09-06-2005, 6:07 PM Reply   
You only live 4 hours away, and you've never been there?!?!? If I lived 4 hours away from a cable park I'd be there at least twice a week!
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       09-06-2005, 6:28 PM Reply   
we drove 8 hours to get there and had a blast, check out some picures and a video at http://wakecoupons.com/kcwatersportsreview.htm
(we did more riding than filming)

Mike and crew are great...feel free to give him a call with any questin you have.
Old     (earl)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-06-2005, 7:08 PM Reply   
we are open saturday and sunday from 12-6 until the end of the september.
any other questions check the web site kcwatersports.com , and yes it is worthing coming to small lines, good sliders, and a nice cable
Old     (lop)      Join Date: Aug 2005       09-06-2005, 10:40 PM Reply   
what are your prices now on full day pass? I have set up several trips with everone bacing out at last minute. Anyone else from STL area wanting to go before seasons over let me know.
Old     (jamie_lamar)      Join Date: Mar 2004       09-07-2005, 7:04 AM Reply   
Earl-Are you guys open during the week at all? Was thinking about coming out Thursday night if you were.
Old     (earl)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-07-2005, 12:56 PM Reply   
WEEKENDS ONLY, 34 for all day
the last weekend (23,24,25) in september we will have a 3 day weekend pass for 40 or 45 (fri, sat, sun) that would be your best bet if you plan on staying for more than 1 day