Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 07, 2004

Old    clegirls24            05-21-2004, 5:34 PM Reply   
Hey, we are two 20 year old college girls looking for a place to go riding near Cleveland. We each have our own wakeboards, but are still in the beginning stages of riding. We have a SMALL sea do jet boat, with NO wake whatsoever. Hence, we are looking for someone that can give us a pull from time to time. We will be happy to pitch in for gas. If you are willing, drop us a line!
Old     (jonb)      Join Date: Oct 2003       05-21-2004, 8:15 PM Reply   
your friend has the same thing posted. Just wear your best bikini and bum rides off of the dock at your local lake. It should work just fine!
Old     (mvl)      Join Date: May 2004       05-22-2004, 8:35 AM Reply   
Or jet on up near Grand Rapids MI, cuz women who ride are ALWAYS welcome at my pad. If you make the trip from C-town, no worries about gas or food. :-)
Old    supraboarder            05-23-2004, 4:55 PM Reply   
Nicole, tell Libs to give me a call later this week and I can probably help out. When are you Heading to Australia? are you bringing your boards down there?
Old    naylz            05-24-2004, 5:47 AM Reply   
You probably have more luck finding a pull if you posted a pic and you and your friend. So we can check your boards.
Old     (rico80)      Join Date: Aug 2002       05-27-2004, 10:41 AM Reply   
I know of a couple 23 yr old guys that wakeboard daily about a hour west of Cleveland. I am sure that they would be willing to pull a couple of 20 yr old college girls from time to time.
Old     (aaronlee13)      Join Date: Jul 2001       05-27-2004, 11:51 AM Reply   
i got room in my boat!