Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 05, 2004

Old    grampawakerider            03-16-2004, 8:27 PM Reply   
I normally use '03 Hyperlite Spins and never have had any trouble with them. HOwever on this last weekend me and my son both had feet cramps at the end of our first set. He rides in '03 Hyperlite Splits. My question is simple: was it the water (temp)or choppiness, the bindings or the fact that this week we went behind my brothers outboard and had no tower or pylon possibly causing extra pressure on our feet? We were the only two riders behind his boat that day.
Old    grampawakerider            03-17-2004, 5:39 PM Reply   
Just dawned on me that behind that o/b we had to go 15-16 mph to get the max wake. That could contribute too?
Old     (bradzass)      Join Date: Mar 2004       03-17-2004, 6:11 PM Reply   
my feet cramp up more when its choppy... if it was choppier than it normally is, thats what it would be..
Old     (levi)      Join Date: Feb 2001       03-20-2004, 1:20 PM Reply   
I'd say if the water is colder then that is the reason. Stiffer rubber in the bindings making them tighter and my feet always cramp up at the start of the season....it usually goes away after I've ridden several times.