Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2004

Old     (west)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-09-2004, 3:19 PM Reply   

The first few pics are my red doberman Dallas. The last dog pic is Raley, my friend Ryan's dog. Thats me doing the raley. Me and Ryan N. will try to post some more later.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       08-09-2004, 3:28 PM Reply   
i'm not impressed. wanna impress me? show me pics of dallas doin' a raley.

hahahaha!!

just kidding man! that's a cool raley pic, and that's an absolutely beautiful dog! i can get a dog now, but don't feel like it would be fair for the canine to be cooped up in a 1 bedroom apartment. when we're ready for a dog, my girlfriend wants to get a doberman. is there something we should look out for when getting one? and if you know anything about border collies, i'd like some tips on that as well.

thanks for any info, and for sharing the pics!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-09-2004, 3:33 PM Reply   
WOW! You feeling okay Joe?

Jim. That raley is HUGE!!!
Old     (west)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-09-2004, 3:56 PM Reply   
My dobe is by far the best dog I've ever had. Super smart and loyal. She's a big baby, she sleeps in the bed with us and just has to be cuddling. She's not aggressive at all but she does know when to protect. We have her around children all the time. So when you're looking for a dobe just make sure the parents have a good temperament and they haven't raised their dobes just to protect/guard.. It's all about how you raise them. Absoltely DO NOT get a dog from a breeder if the dog has had a white albino doberman. Btw, she loves to watch ppl wakeboard but hates it when they fall, she looks all around for them and will not take her eye off of the fallen rider.haha Oh, and today is her birthday!!! She's 2!

Thanx J-rod. I was trying to go big on it but we only had 2 ppl in the boat and the ballast filled.
Old    walt            08-09-2004, 4:54 PM Reply   
Jim, That's a great looking dog ! I had a Doberman about 10 years ago and she was the sweetest dog I've ever had.

Joe, Border collies are great dogs but not the type of dog that You leave home all day. they are one of the last true working dogs and wont be happy sitting around the house all day alone.
I have two Australian cattle dogs that are the same way and they can and will be very destructive if they are left alone and get bored.
Old     (west)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-09-2004, 5:22 PM Reply   

Old    walt            08-09-2004, 5:39 PM Reply   
Way to go BIG !
Old     (west)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-10-2004, 12:52 PM Reply   
Joe, definately get the doberman!! But border collies are super smart and athletic. They are good at catching frisbees and stuff.
Old     (radikal)      Join Date: Feb 2004       08-10-2004, 1:02 PM Reply   
what is your boat jim ??

and you pics are really great, you go really big !!!

and awesome dog !!
Old     (west)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-10-2004, 1:21 PM Reply   
It's my friends Malibu VLX!! (03) Thanx
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-10-2004, 1:48 PM Reply   
yeah nice pics. Looks like you guys are riding on a very long line too. Is that first one a roll 2 revert? hard to tell.
Old     (mossy44)      Join Date: Oct 2001       08-10-2004, 2:00 PM Reply   
jim, where is that yall are riding? and is that you? looks like yall had some good water. how was the weekend / tournament / band / etc?
Old     (west)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-10-2004, 2:08 PM Reply   
Float creek (cove) on Norfork Lake. Yeah its me riding. The water was like that pretty much all day. The tournament was ok i guess, not as many riders as I thought there were gonna be. We ended up not going to the band afterwards b/c they didn't serve alcohol, plus we were all too tired from being out all day. But it was a good time though, we got some good riding time in and some good water! Did u see my hoochie? I'm finally gettin the grab but you can't really tell in that pic. Btw, thanx for the tips on it!! I'm going to Charleston SC next week so i'm lookin forward to that.