Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through October 15, 2006

Old     (duckguy)      Join Date: Jul 2006       10-04-2006, 8:28 AM Reply   
Hey All- I will be picking this baby up next weekend, and wanted to get your opinions. It is an 1989 850 hours, heater, fly high pole, 4 blade OJ and new interior. It will be the new Minocqua boat we use at the cabin. Paid 8k

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (jon4pres)      Join Date: May 2004       10-04-2006, 9:13 AM Reply   
Looks like a nice boat. I have an 82 and you will enjoy the heck out of it. Throw a couple of fat sacs in it and you will be super impressed with the wake.
My $.02 look into getting a tower and some racks. Getting the boards out of the way frees up alot of much needed room.
Old     (tommyg)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-04-2006, 9:40 AM Reply   
$8k is about the minimum you're going to spend to get any sort of competition boat, so to get a Nauty for that price is great. Hard to tell from the pics, but it looks as though it was well taken care of.

A tower's a great idea if you've got a few extra bucks...on my old prostar i had an extended pylon with racks on it. Not as nice, but still does the trick...
Old     (skier12)      Join Date: Mar 2006       10-04-2006, 6:16 PM Reply   
Nice looking boat and at a good price to. I second getting a tower if you can it will free up alot of space with board racks. Also might want to get another pole for that trailer. You are going to be super happy with the wake just load a few sacks and your good to go.