Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (KGar11)      Join Date: Mar 2010       11-30-2010, 8:53 PM Reply   
Which Gopro do you think would be best for filming wakeboarding. helemt, surf, etc.
i dont have the budget so i cant buy all the adapters. thanks for the help
Old     (kristian)      Join Date: Nov 2002       11-30-2010, 11:54 PM Reply   
get the HD Hero 960. Cheapest option and comes with all sorts of attachments.
Make you you make a secondary lanyard or something in case the camera pops off while you're riding. Most attach a lanyard to fin screws if they have it on their boards. Just a heads up, cause the camera will come out of the holder every now and then, and they sink rather quickly.
Old     (jmuthafnp)      Join Date: Feb 2006       12-01-2010, 5:39 AM Reply   
If you don't really have a budget, then why not get the $299 one and buy every mount they have. Is this really even a question?
Old     (KGar11)      Join Date: Mar 2010       12-01-2010, 7:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmuthafnp View Post
If you don't really have a budget, then why not get the $299 one and buy every mount they have. Is this really even a question?
oops i meant i dont have a big budget
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       12-02-2010, 3:41 PM Reply   
best mount i have seen was an old wakeboard handle cut in half with a go pro mounted to that. put a rope to the handle that will go around your wrist because go pros don't float
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       12-02-2010, 3:42 PM Reply   
here is some video with the cut in half handle go pro
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-02-2010, 4:51 PM Reply   
for surfing the motorsports suction cup mount to the transom is pretty sweet.