Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 20, 2005

Old     (liquidforce3015)      Join Date: May 2005       09-01-2005, 9:58 PM Reply   
Im looking to get a o'neill vapor and i heard if u dont get the right size it rides up when u fall......so i wear a medium outlaw fits me pretty tight and is a litte bit to short if i where to get a medium vapor would it fit good cause of no straps and does it feel short in length like the outlaw or sould i go for a large..........im 5 10, 165
Old    xcheese            09-01-2005, 11:46 PM Reply   
im 6.0 135 and have a small vapor it is the right length so M is probably ok
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       09-02-2005, 12:23 AM Reply   
I'm 5'9" 145 and when I had a vapor, I thought I should wear a small, so I got the small. It rode up a bit, so I went back and got an extra small, and it was better but it still rode up on me. Stick with your outlaw, or get an A-10. That's what I ride now, and I love it.
Old     (liquidforce3015)      Join Date: May 2005       09-02-2005, 6:50 AM Reply   
does anybody have the law.....do u like it....do u have free mobility
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-02-2005, 7:39 AM Reply   
I agree with Thane.
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-02-2005, 7:48 AM Reply   
Tyler ~ I'm 5 11, 165 and I have the small Vapor. Best vest I ever had. It will only ride up if you take a really hard crash (the ones were you land on your back). If you are looking at getting this vest get the small.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       09-02-2005, 8:21 AM Reply   
That's tiny.... I just got a medium last night and that suckas tigh when I zip it. We'll see if I like it. I'd say if there's any question I'd get a outlaw. The outlaws are guaranteed to be sick jackets.
Old     (allen)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-02-2005, 8:35 AM Reply   
I agree with Thane also I have blown up two vapors in th last month. One was only 3 days old. Lets see if Evan likes it though.
Old     (robie)      Join Date: Mar 2004       09-02-2005, 11:50 AM Reply   
I had this vest. I love the way it feels on but it stretches out and eventually the pads started to shift. I am going with an A-10 next.
Old    natxbrotha            09-02-2005, 6:33 PM Reply   
the only time i rode in a vapor vest some of the foam in the vest rolled up on the inside and the vest rode up on me.

remember, weight and height have nothing to do with the size of vest usually. usually it depends on what size chest you have... and alot of companies are different in sizing. measure your chest and check out the companies websites for size charts. and when i say usually, i mean if your stomache doesnt stick out more than your chest.