Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 20, 2005

Old    jesiday            08-22-2005, 3:51 PM Reply   
I know I said I wouldn't post pictures, but it's amazing what affect boredom has...

It was a great day out at San V, the entire crew (save Tim and Buzz) were able to make it out.

Tyler, Lisa, Katie, and Madison- you guys are the BEST!!!!

Kevin and Lisa- it was great seeing you again. Plus, I can say that I rode behind an X-Star, now.

Jason, Brandon, and Alexis- it's definitely been great hanging out with you guys lately.

Ally and Katie...definitely need to come out more often!

Blake, Geoff, Steve- I love you guys!!!

Clubmyke and Gina- Gina, it was great to meet you, again. I know it's been FOREVER since we've seen you guys. We should get together more often.

I am only going to post *legitamate* wakeboarding pictures...so there are a couple of you who lucked out . Hope you like them!
Old    jesiday            08-22-2005, 3:53 PM Reply   

Old    jesiday            08-22-2005, 3:55 PM Reply   
Unfortunately, the lack of an ACL (for the time being) has restricted me to wakesurfing...at least I have LOTS of room to improve!

Old    jesiday            08-22-2005, 3:57 PM Reply   

Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-22-2005, 4:39 PM Reply   
I can't believe you all went without me! I really need to stop working! I am WAY past due to win the lotto! Looks like another great day at San V. I will make it out later this week. Hopefully some of you will be there (Thurs) In about a month I change to night shift. The only good thing about it is that I will be off Fri and Sat, so I can come and hang with everyone again!

Great pics! Especially Jesi hamming it up for the camera. Careful girl. You only have one good knee left!

See ya soon!
Old    jesiday            08-22-2005, 4:56 PM Reply   
Buzz,
I can't wait for your shift to change. I must admit, that I'm pretty scared to ride behind your boat now. It doesn't seem to have a good track record with knees!!!
-jesi
Old     (blake_hughes)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Weatherford, Texas       08-22-2005, 7:28 PM Reply   
Damn, I really need to learn something along the lines of a: TS ________! Thanks for the pics Jesi. I had a great time, but that's no different than any other time I'm out with our crew.

-Blake

Buzz, you missed a good time... Wax my boat.
Old     (big_xstar)      Join Date: Nov 2004       08-22-2005, 8:13 PM Reply   
Had a great time as usual !!!
Wish we stayed the rest of the day, but man we were tired.
Jesi, great to see you on a board and in the water again, even if if doesnt have bindings. Great job wakesurfing, nice pics too. Wish we had some to contribute, but Lisa wasnt taking pics that day for some odd reason.
Buzz, get that shift change fast.. summer is fading away!!!!!!!
To everyone else.. see you at -
Old     (tyler_o)      Join Date: Nov 2004       08-22-2005, 8:44 PM Reply   
Good pics Jesi! Sunday was a blast as always, good water+good friends=great times!

Mike- That was some BBQ bro!
Steve- as Lisa would say..."your my idol!"
Blake- Madison has a crush on you, minus the dunk!
Geoff- Sick pics. You have to stick to boarding thou. You see, Peaches has rug burns from you,... did you have to get that close???
Lisa- You rocked the Wakesurfer! Best no handle run of the day!
Kevin- Thanks for bringing Lisa.
Jesi- What can I say???? Despite being the most stubborn woman I know (wife included) your a trooper. Who shows up at 5:30 with breakfast just to hold the flag?
Katie/Ali-Great hanging with you both. Hopefully we'll see you again(with Buzz's permission).
Buzz- We drank your beer all day. Sorry you missed it.
Jason/Brandon/Alexis- Great to see you guys again. See you at....
Old     (madchild1)      Join Date: Mar 2005       08-22-2005, 9:45 PM Reply   
how did you find good water on san v on a weekend? especially out of the slalom course?!
Old     (kingskrew)      Join Date: May 2004       08-22-2005, 10:16 PM Reply   
freebooze,

We got on the water by about 5:40, got about 1.5 good runs in before 6:30 in the main lake, surfed until 10 and we had bought out the course from 10-2 (we had four killer boats in our group that all got 10-2 passes). It's pretty much the only way to do it these days. As soon as the main lake gets trashed (my run started before 6 and it was already getting bad) we weigh down one side and surf for a while.

Big thanks to everyone, it was a great day! I wish I hadn't needed to work that night, that was a LONG shift. That scarecrow is mine this weekend at the river!

-Steve
Old    mia            08-23-2005, 7:46 AM Reply   
great day at san vee... it was good to be out again ( to say that i missed you guys and gals is a major understatement....sniffle, teary eyed, and choked up thinking about it..)

buzz - you were missed..

also, i have jesi's cooler & a pair of womans reef sandals.. (will try to drop off at tylers before i head out today)

what are the plans for next weekend ??
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-23-2005, 9:17 AM Reply   
Tyler,

I will try and find a way to get my ice chect back sooner than the chair last time

Kevin,

Katie and Ali left some clothes on your boat. We need to talk bud! That should only happen on my boat!

Blake,

I can't find my speedo. I think you kept it! Give it back, and don't stretch it out first!!
Old    jesiday            08-23-2005, 10:45 AM Reply   
Myke,
Thanks for getting my cooler, and my flip flops... I really appreciate you dropping them off at Tyler's for me. You would think I hit my head way harder than my knee...

I think I may have a way to convince Tim for this weekend...wish me luck!

-jesi
Old     (big_xstar)      Join Date: Nov 2004       08-23-2005, 11:07 AM Reply   
Buzz. Yea we found some very short shorts and some flip flops too. Can you beleive Lisa asked me if the shorts were MINE!!LOL!! J/K
Give Katie or Ali my number and I will get them there stuff. I think I have Katie's life jacket too.
Geoff, I think we have your flip flops too.
Jessica, keep working on Tim !!! I mean for this weekend!!Get your mind outta the gutter! O wait maybe that my mind in the gutter..anyways..
Old    lovin_the_sport            09-01-2005, 5:17 PM Reply   
Where in the HELL was I?
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       09-01-2005, 9:51 PM Reply   
Me too. Oh yea. I was working. Probably the same place you were Hannah!