Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (jeepdude)      Join Date: Apr 2011       05-01-2013, 7:18 AM Reply   
The Facts:
I am 30 years old 5'9''and 150-160 lbs depending on the day
I would say an intermediate rider at best (180, 360 and grabs) but a good snowboarder if that matters.

last year I rode a Wakeology Sick Transit 135.
Great board, and huge upgrade from my first one which was an O'Brian from the late 90's.
I also really love the Wakeology Bindings I have.

However,
Last year One of the guys I rode with picked up a Ronix Mana, and I tried it a few times and found it so much easier to get Wake to wake and also found it to have more stability that i started to find disappointment in my board quickly.

Now I know the Code22 in the New Mana, but i have heard and read great things about the William which seems like it may be easier to grow with.

Guys, help me choose a board.
I know it is 90% needing to continue to hone my craft, but if I can find equipment to make it easier, that is always a plus.