Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (XChris1632X)      Join Date: May 2010       05-31-2010, 6:37 PM Reply   
Ive been a lurker on this forum for awhile but I just registered. I have about 26k to spend on a boat and I am trying to figure the best one to buy. I have a small family and a lot a friends so what I am looking for is:

-Room for a group of people
-Tower
-Perfect pass
-Tower Speakers
-Ballast
-Less than 500 hours

I would like a v-drive for the room. I have been wakeboarding for about three years and I frequent behind an older 99 mobius with no weight and a 99 response that is weighted 1k and a wedge. These are the only boat I have really wakeboarded behind that matter. I can go wake to wake and thats about it. I want something that I can build my skills with but will be everything I want and need after I am doing inverts. I really wanted an older X-star but they are rather pricey. I am looking at a 02 x-10 that is optioned out for 26k. I have been leaning towards that but I figured I would ask the pros first. I dont ski but I want to use my boat to mainly board, knee board for those who want to, tube like crazy, and cruise the lake with the family. Mostly board though. What do you guys think. Is this x-10 what I should go for? And maybe some of you can tell me a little more about the x-10s.

Last edited by XChris1632X; 05-31-2010 at 6:40 PM.