Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (wakejumpinjen)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-27-2006, 4:33 PM Reply   
Calling all Girls that Ride,

My boyfriend and I are planning our annual wakeboarding/vacation trip to Lake Powell. We have room for 13 people on this incredible 2-story houseboat. We are towing 2 Mastercraft X-series wakeboard boats and 1 26ft Formula Bowrider, possibly 1-2 jet skies. Our age group ranges from 23 to 35 years old. Currently there are 6 fun-lovin guys going but, I'M ONLY ONE OF TWO GIRLS!!!

I'm having trouble recruiting my own girlfriends because none of them ride (or love being on the water).

I am looking for 4 to 5 girls to come out for 7 days/7 nights vacation to the most amazingly beautiful wakeboarding spot in the United States.
Plus, friends and I will be bringing along our own added toys(for extra fun), including: 2 Kyaks, 1 kiteboarding rig, 2 tubes, 2 scuba-gear rigs, 1 poker table and plenty of cards and chips.

You can wakeboard to your hearts content or lay back in a hammock on the houseboat roof sipping a drink and simply work on your golden tan.

I look forward to our Lake Powell trip every year, and every year Nick and I try to make it better each time around. I am incharge of recruiting the last 5 members and I don't want anymore boys!

The cost is roughly $1300 all included (plus a gormet chef will be preparing all the meals).

If this sounds like a trip you're interested in, email me for more pictures and/or details. I'm counting on the girls of WakeWorld.com to come through )

Direct: jendwahine@gmail.com

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
}
Old     (rnopr8)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-28-2006, 1:53 PM Reply   
Bummer...I am too old...and married with a kid. Have a great time
Old                05-28-2006, 6:51 PM Reply   
When is this trip?
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-28-2006, 8:51 PM Reply   
Darnit! I so wish I could go. My crew's planning a trip out there for Labor Day and I'm not even sure I'll hit that! Please, please, please have a margarita for me (with salt). HAVE FUN!!! (I'm jealous)
Old     (wakejumpinjen)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-28-2006, 11:03 PM Reply   
The trip is planned for August 3-11th.
Old                05-29-2006, 10:48 AM Reply   
That's my luck. I will be in CA for wakeboard camp then. Have tons of fun!!
Old     (wakejumpinjen)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-29-2006, 10:59 AM Reply   
You too. )
Old     (wakejumpinjen)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-29-2006, 4:38 PM Reply   
*August 4-11th
Old     (chellet)      Join Date: Dec 2005       05-30-2006, 3:31 PM Reply   
Wow that sounds like an awesome opportunity, if I could get the time off work I would definitely go... Have fun!
Old     (kickasskel)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-04-2006, 6:18 PM Reply   
Wow...I am soooo jealous. I would definitely come if I didn't live in Boston. Have fun!!!
Old                06-12-2006, 10:04 PM Reply   
jumpinjen,
Do you still have room for a few girls. Me and 2 friends from Nor Cal would luv to make the trip if room is still avail.

Tell me more...

Sam.
Old                06-13-2006, 11:13 AM Reply   
Sam,
Hi Doll I can't believe you r on here now too, Memorial Day was alot of fun huh? I like this whole boating thing...oh and that tube!!! Made me feel like a young school girl. lol Well call me oh and I think this trip sounds fun too. Do they allow tubes at this lake? Where is it?

(Message edited by monster_marcie on June 13, 2006)
Old                06-13-2006, 9:44 PM Reply   
Marcie.. how's it goin grl ? you up for Isabella this weekend ? Todd n Jimmy are looking for some wake

jmpjen.. is there still room on the powell trip ? me and my gf are in 4 sure.. guarantee the 2ups will be like you have never seen with MM on board.
I'm really excited about the trip so please let us know if you still have room. Todd could bring his boat if needed.

Old                06-14-2006, 1:54 PM Reply   
I dont think i can make it, i have a tupperware party this weekend. Yo go girl....Jimmy is a looker hehehe if you know what i mean! Well I hope this Powel trip is still happening. Did someone say "gormet chef" Im sure a gormet chef will still serve as good of meals as a Gourmet chef would serve....Im so excited Jumpin Jen could i pay a little extra so i could have seconds Thanks I hope she gets this soon Sam, have u emailed her yet?
Old     (kslakebum)      Join Date: Jun 2006       06-18-2006, 4:36 PM Reply   
I hope you guys have fun at Powell. I have been there almost every year for the past 12 years. I was there three weeks ago and it was beautiful. the lake filled a foot in ONE NIGHT! I was supposed to work there this summer, but some places are just better to visit, and not work. Sometimes living in the middle of no where sucks. But have fun and enjoy the boarding. Go up north if you guys can, the best water to board is up there.
Old     (wakejumpinjen)      Join Date: Jul 2005       06-21-2006, 9:04 PM Reply   
Sorry for not responding girls!!!! I just got back from Europe and didn't have much internet access. The trip still needs more girls. Samatha and Marcia you are more than invited to join our group to Powell 2006! Email me direct: jendwahine@gmail.com to get all the details. Looking forward to your responce. Sorry again.
Old     (wakejumpinjen)      Join Date: Jul 2005       06-21-2006, 9:21 PM Reply   
gormet..haha. I just noticed that. ha.