Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Old                09-21-2004, 7:35 AM Reply   
ok, now i have finished my video and i want to make it so i can watch it outside of LE. i see the export sequence where i can make it into a wmv or quicktime or whatever, but the highest quality setting seems to be export to dvd. so i did that and i made a m2v. but it isnt the same projected size and it doesnt have any sound when i preview it in my dvd burnng software. i do see a .img file that is the projected size, but i dont know what to do w/ it. any help would be awesome. thanks.
Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       09-21-2004, 2:30 PM Reply   
I don't know what you want to do as far as "watching it outside of LE". It seems like you want to burn it to a DVD. If that's the case, you don't even have to make a menu if you don't want to. You can burn within Edition. All you have to do is. Put in a blank DVD. Go to: start menu/tools/export to dvd. Liquid Edition will burn it. When you put the DVD in the stand alone player just press play and there it goes.

Is that what you wanted?
Old                09-21-2004, 6:43 PM Reply   
well, i did all the export to dvd thing already and i couldnt get it to work correctly. ill try again and see how it comes out. b/c it didnt burn last time i dont think. i probably did something wrong, and i just need to look over all those settings.
Old                09-22-2004, 9:41 PM Reply   
i cant get it to work. it wont burn strait from LE. when i got to export to dvd, in the burning tab, it doesnt ever find a burner. it sees my dvd but doesnt do anything about it. i am confused.
Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       09-23-2004, 6:56 PM Reply   
Alright Clay. I haven't even OPENED Liquid Edition for over a month, but i did today and I found your problem. All you have to do is insert a blank DVD and the "searching for burner" will quit flashing. It automaticaly "sees" your DVD, but not really. It just assumes the size to tell you what will fit. Hope this helps.

(Message edited by shutupandboard on September 23, 2004)
Old                09-24-2004, 2:18 PM Reply   
it always see my dvd, but it doesnt see a burner. it has the "dont burn" box checked, and greyed out so i cant change it. i have tried like it is 3 times and it still hasnt burned to a dvd.
Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       09-24-2004, 5:57 PM Reply   
Make sure you don't have something like streaming media picked. So go to start/export to dvd/ under the burning tab, in the drop down menu select DVDVOB1. Then your don't burn box won't be greyed out.
Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       09-24-2004, 5:58 PM Reply   
forgot the pic.
Old                09-25-2004, 8:44 AM Reply   
see, on mine, all that is greyed out and i cant change any of it. ive tried all the different options in source and destination and it is still greyed out.
Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       09-25-2004, 9:01 AM Reply   
You don't have to change anything in source or destination. In the picture above look where my cursor is. Click that drop down menu and select DVDVOB1, under where it says reference sets
Old                09-25-2004, 1:41 PM Reply   
i did, and it didnt change anything

i went thru all the reference sets and it never changes. on every setting, it continuously stays greyed out.

(Message edited by proskier on September 25, 2004)
Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       09-25-2004, 7:20 PM Reply   
HMMMM I don't know. Try this forum http://webboard.pinnaclesys.com/read_threads.asp?Start=45&Sort=LastUpdated&AscDesc =desc&ForumID=1242&SectionID=85&WebboardID=14&lng= 1
You have to sign up to look at all the posts or to post a message yourself. Sorry i couldn't help. Don't hesitate to ask anymore questions though. I'll help if i can. I'm pretty new to this program also.
Old                09-25-2004, 10:03 PM Reply   
alright, thanks
Old                09-27-2004, 2:28 PM Reply   
i think i finally got it. i had been going to pinnacles site to look for updates, but none ever worked, so i called them and i was looking in the wrong place for my update. so i got the right one and now it look like its working.
Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       09-27-2004, 4:53 PM Reply   
Cool. Glad you got it. What version are you using now?
Old                09-27-2004, 8:30 PM Reply   
version 5.5