Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 08, 2003

Old    etnomaiab            06-09-2003, 12:46 PM Reply   
I have been getting more into wakeboarding recently and I have been looking at fat sacks online. My family has a 2000 SeaDoo Challenger 1800 jet boat that has pretty tiny wake, and after riding behind my friend's X30 I have been thinking about getting bigger wake behind our boat. Are there any kinds of fat sacks that yall reccomend? I have been looking at the ones at gethighsports.com Go here: http://www.gethighsports.net/shop/index.htm and then click on wake enhancement and then on wake sacks. I was thinking about getting package #6. Does this seem like the right ammount of weight for our boat? Are these any good or are other brands better? Thanks for your help!
-Nick
Old     (barry)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-09-2003, 1:06 PM Reply   
Letgoride.com

B-
Old     (jeff_altman)      Join Date: May 2002       06-09-2003, 1:10 PM Reply   
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3612676553&category=15 272

You might get a better deal on Ebay.
Old    jmccallum            06-09-2003, 2:55 PM Reply   
letsgoride.com

tougher sac (zodiac material) lower price. I sold my Launch Pad and switched!

search some thread about LGR!
Old    wake08            06-09-2003, 3:42 PM Reply   
I heard that the letsgoride.com sacs do not empty very well at all? Can anyone who has these add some input?
Old     (wakeeater)      Join Date: May 2002       06-09-2003, 5:22 PM Reply   
strengh over emptying ease u want your money to last
Old    tribal            06-10-2003, 7:49 AM Reply   
Had trouble emptying new lgr sacs but found if you get all the air out and fill them to max cap they drain fine.
Old     (csquared)      Join Date: Jan 2002       06-10-2003, 11:59 AM Reply   
I'm sure that you know that the SeaDoo will never compare to the X30 in wake size and performance.

My parents have the same boat and they absolutley love it. I have riden behind it a few times and my advice is to be very careful with the weight as it doesn't handle it well and get a rope that is 85 feet or so long. As you weight it, the jet wash gets worse and you need to ride further back.
Old    k2_mn            06-15-2003, 7:17 AM Reply   
I have the Sea Doo Challenger X which is basicallythe Challenger 2000 with a tower. I have a 375lb tibe sac in the hull up front, as well as a 600lb sac in the bow and a 600lb sac behind the front seats. That works well for wakeboarding. You wont need a 85 foot rope, I ride 75 and the wake is clean. For wake surfing I push all the weight as far back as I can and get a few hotties to sit on the sun deck (drivers side). Works great.