Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 21, 2006

Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-30-2006, 8:51 PM Reply   
About 6 months ago or so I had 1 of my brake calipers changed on my 04 MC X2 trailer b/c it was locking and it was heating up the rim after few miles of driving.(I was told by ski world that my trailer was not under warranty anymore)1year but after checking my 3+3 warranty it says that everything is included.
NOTE:I payed roughly $70 for the caliper and Clay from sound illusion was nice enough to change it for me when he hooked up my stereo system.I had to remove it tho.
It was all good till last few times I have been really smelling a lot of brakes.I took my boat out on monday and noticed when I took the boat off the trailer that one of the tires was not spinnng.When I got home monday I checked the rims when I got home and all three were hot except the one that got changed.(3 mile drive home after trailer came out of 65 degree water)

Since I have been spending a lot of time in LA I decided to talk to my dealer in SoCal(California Skier)and they said that they were having problems with those calipers and that I just need to bring it in and they would change it out in an hour.Another NOTE:before mentioning I had extended warranty.

One problem.....my boat is in Disco Bay!

MAN I really miss my Dealer in Elsinore(California Skier)